serendipity

sope

yoongi- bottom

hoseok- top

TEXT:

It started off as an innocent shoulder massage...

Hoseok was dancing in the dance room all day and he was exhausted when coming back home. Of course Yoongi noticed it and asked him if he could do anything to relax the boy from his hard work.

"Thank you Yoongi, it's been a long day." Hoseok groaned as Yoongis hands worked away, making him already feel less pain.

Hoseok took off his shirt and sat on the bed as Yoongi massaged him.

"Don't worry, just sit there while I'll make sure you'll feel better," Hoseok couldn't see the hidden smirk on Yoongis face.

As Yoongi massaged his shoulders, he left soft pecks on his neck and down his spine.

"Yoongi-ah, what are you doing?" Hoseok asked, his eyes closed from the amount of satisfaction he was feeling. Not even flinching when Yoongi began to suck on his neck as his hands continued to move.

"I said I was going to make you feel better, didn't I?" Yoongi replied back, he stopped sucking and kissed the boys skin, up to his jawline and then to his sweet lips, making out.

"Yoongi," Hoseok moaned out in the kiss, feeling the other smirk against his lips.

The pale boy gently pushed Hoseok down onto the bed, so now that he was on top of the guy.

His legs either side of Hoseoks hips. Looking down at a most certainly beautiful view.

Their eyes locked as Yoongi tugged off Hoseoks sweat pants and his boxers in the process. Not forgetting to take his own clothes off.

"Yoongi, I-i'm tired." Hoseok sadly groaned out, feeling hot seeing Yoongi naked and so needy.

"That's okay, I'll do everything if I need to," Yoongi kissed the boy softly as his hand traveled to the dresser where he knew the lube was "You don't have to move."

Yoongi laddered his fingers with a good amount of lube to prepare himself for Hoseoks juicy cock.

The pale boy backed up a bit, resting his head between Hoseoks legs, his eyes meeting Hoseoks package.

He groaned against the beast sending vibrations up to Hoseoks body.

"Fuck Yoongi, just put it in already." Yoongi smirked seeing Hoseok needy as well. He nodded as his cheeks were stuffed with Hoseoks cock inside of him.

He bobbed his head as he inserted his fingers inside of him. He moaned as two fingers entered him, once more sending vibrations to Hoseoks cock.

Yoongi sucked and licked, bobbed his head up and down. Deep throated him at times, all while Yoongi fingered fucked himself, by now he was at four fingers, having fun with himself.

"Hm, I'm close Yoongi." Hoseok fucking moaned, his raw voice was so sexy, making Yoongi choke on his meat.

The pale boy took that a cue to stop and to aline Hoseoks sweet cock to his asshole.

He pushed the tip inside, already feeling wrecked and stretched.

"Fuck," Yoongi groaned, throwing his head back, enjoying every second of it, even if it was pain.

"Ngh," Hoseok scrunched up his nose as he saw his cock disappering further into the petite boy. He was for sure tight, and it felt so good.

Yoongi was breathing heavily sitting ontop of the boys hips, taking all of him now.

Then, he moved up and down, he fell harshly onto his hips. A horrible type of cry leaving his lips.

He moved his hips in circles, wanting Hoseok to feel good too. And by Hoseoks moans, Yoongi knew he had the same feeling as him, pleasure.

"Hmm, Hoseok!" He bit his lip as he moved up and down, slowly at first. "Yass, ngh~"

"Yoongi-ag, fuck you're riding me so good baby, fuck ah!" Hoseok groaned, though he was tired he placed his hands on Yoongis small waist as he slightly fucked into him.

Helping Yoongi feel more of him. He tried to meet Yoongis bounces, so they were on the same page and eventually they got there.

"Ahh, Hoseok-ah!!! Fuck me there!" Yoongi was a moaning mess, bouncing so hard and fast. Wanting to come and for Hoseok to come inside of him.

"Okay~" Hoseok licked his lips, gaining but at the same time losing engery, bucked his hips upward hitting Yoongis prostate. Sending Yoongi into pure bliss. "Ah, my baby likes that huh?"

Yoongi nodded, his voice box too occupied creating sounds called moans.

"C-close!" The small boy managed to say. "Hmmm, ahh fuck Hoseok!"

"Same baby, how 'bout we come together?" He smirked.

Once again Yoongi nodded as a response.

And so they did, the chased their orgasms away, Yoongis sweet precious cum staning Hoseoks chest, and Hoseok thiq cum filling Yoongis cute asshole up.