exponents pt.2

TEXT:

"Ask them again baby, maybe they didn't hear it right the first time." Taehyung encouraged, his heart beat picking up as he felt so much pleasure. The warmth and the tightness of Jungkook's asshole was perfect.

"Hyungie's!" Jungkook called out. "Please use kookie! I want hyungie's to use kookie how they please!"

Taehyung looked behind Jungkook only to see that Hoseok was giving Namjoon a handjob and that Yoongi was giving Hoseok a handjob while Hoseok gave him a handjob.

"You got a spare condom?" Seokjin was the first to make a move.

"Yes I do!" Jungkook moaned out. "Th-there in my pockets~!" He pointed at his sweat pants that were on the floor. "Ahh! Daddy fuck~!" Taehyung hit his sweet spot. "Faster please~"

"Wanna fuck him with me?" Taehyung looked up at Seokjin who was busy searching Jungkook's pockets. Finding out that the boy had 5 pairs of condoms there.

"Fuck yeah." Seokjin smirked at him and he took off his shirt. Revealing such gorgeous broad shoulders. And fuck his pecks- his nipples were hard.

"I want hyungie's cock in me!" Jungkook moaned out. "I want to be full!" His pro-state was getting abused. To think with only one cock he would get like this, what would happen if he had more than one cock up inside him? Taehyung has only ever overstimulated him only once so he didn't know how he would take overstimulation again. I mean the first time it happened he blacked out...

"Let's get closer to your other hyung's baby." Taehyung commented and with one swift moment he picked Jungkook up by his legs and walked over to the other couch.

Not letting his cock fall out. But he had to eventually slide off of him since he didn't want to fuck Jungkook in the air.

The new position Jungkook was in involved him having to put lift his right leg really high like he's about to touch the moon high. He was on his knees but like only his left knee was touching the actually ground while the other was in the air. Seokjin was below him and Taehyung was at his back. He was right in between Hoseok's legs. Letting Seokjin suck on his nipples.

Jimin brought over the extra condoms as he walked closer to where all the sexual stuff was happening. Yoongi walked over to where Jimin was and asked for a condom. Jimin gave him one and then also passed him the lube too. Yes it appeared out of no where. He went behind Taehyung.

"Can I fuck your pretty little asshole?" Yoongi whispered into Taehyung's ear.

"Only if you have dick bigger than or the same size as Jungkook's sure." Taehyung looked back at him and bit his lip. He fucking loved how his dick rubbed against Seokjin's whenever they both thrusted into his baby. Jungkook suddenly got quiet but it sounded like his moans were being muffled.

Taehyung looked forward only to see that Hoseok's eyes were closed and his right hand was running through Jungkook's hair. He wasn't giving Namjoon a handjob anymore, that was Jungkook's job now. Jimin was also getting Jungkook's work on his dick. It was just how Jungkook wanted, he was being filled to the brim.

"How big is he?" Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"He's 7 inches, can you beat that?" Taehyung choked on a moan at the end.

"How lucky am I? I'm the same size as him." A smirk formed on Yoongi's lips. He put his condom on and poured some lube on it.

"Then what are you waiting for? Fuck me already." Taehyung sassed and then turned his head back. Not caring if he wasn't prepped yet Yoongi shoved his lubed up cock into Taehyung's tight asshole. In one go all of Yoongi's dick was stuffed into Taehyung's tight asshole.

Though it sucked getting fucked without any prep, Taehyung still loved it. Loved the burning sensation and the feeling of getting stretched so much. That's why he loves when Jungkook fucks him raw.

Without any adjusting, Yoongi started to thrust roughly into Taehyung only causing Taehyung's body to be moved forward and to hit Jungkook's sweet spot on point. He heard Jungkook badly choke on Hoseok's dick once Yoongi did his first thrust.

[. . .]

How 'bout part 3? Or is this enough for you?