liar pt.3

PET NAMES-

jungkook: kookie baby

jimin: princess

suga: kitten

jhope: bebe

seokjin: cutie

taehyung: flower

namjoon: daddy

summary: just a big orgy group who live together. Like in real life namjoon is the leader, he is represented as that too in here. except of being called "leader" he's called "daddy" ;). just small drama nothing really intense in the drama

TEXT:

"Hey." Jimin greeted Taehyung at the kitchen.

It was 2:56 am when Jimin was preparing himself some coffee.

It seemed that Taehyung had already made some for himself. He sipped some of his warm coffee from his mug as he laid against the counter.

"It's weird." Taehyung had said after silence.

"What is?" Jimin asked as the coffee machine was making some disturbing noises.

"Namjoon not here." He sighed.

"Oh," Jimin's voice was faint. He laid against the counter beside the younger.

"I mean I know why he left, but I just..." Taehyung put his mug down on the counter as he felt himself tearing up.

"Miss him..." Jimin had finished the sentence for him, knowing how the boy felt.

"yeah," Another deep sigh left him. "I know I shouldn't but I do and I feel bad."

"Something tells me that this isn't your first cup." Jimin looked up at the tired boy.

"I haven't been sleeping so well lately." Taehyung honestly told his friend.

"I know." He patted his shoulder, a sigh leaving him as well.

They were in the dark, the only source of light was from the moon coming in from the windows. The light making it's way through the tree branches and the green leaves.

"Please tell me you feel this way too, I don't want to be the only one," Taehyung cried out, going in for full on hug. And Jimin couldn't help but just hug him back.

"It's okay," His gentle voice soothed Taehyung. "You need some rest. Come, you can sleep with me tonight." He patted his back.

"Thank you," Taehyung hiccuped.

Jimin kissed his forehead, he tired to give Taehyung a smile that would cure his broken heart. But he didn't know if a smile and a night with him would be enough to cure his fragile heart.

[. . .]

"Have you talked to him yet?" Yoongi had asked Jimin once Jimin and Taehyung had walked in the kitchen that late morning.

Everyone could tell Taehyung was having a hard time after Namjoon had left the house and they didn't know how to walk up to him and talk. They decided that Jimin, his best friend, would be able to help him.

"He talked to me a little last night." Jimin whispered back to Yoongi. "I think he'll be okay if he talks about it with me."

Yoongi nodded.

"Morning Taehyung," Jungkook smiled at his hyung.

"Morning kookie," Taehyung gave a warm boxy smile at him.

"Namjoon dropped off the money for groceries today," Seokjin had spoken, and the name made Taehyung's eyes tear up a bit. "I'm going to buy food, who wants to come? Or list things you want me to buy."