tata plushie

taegi

taehyung- top

yoongi- bottom

au***

TEXT:

Taehyung is known for tagging along his TaTa plushie where ever he goes. On all of his interviews, on tour, in any concert, even when they're shooting at the studio. Taehyung brings his TaTa plushie.

Yet, Yoongi is the only one that knows why Taehyung carry's the plushie around. He's the only one that knows that Taehyung rubs his crotch against the innocent plushie to get off when he's horny.

The team had a recent trip, and somehow Taehyung had missed placed his cute plushie and wasn't able to bring it on the trip with him.

Taehyung seemed fine throughout the day and with the guys, but once he went to sleep with his assigned roommate, Yoongi. Things got tough.

"W-what's wrong taehyungie?" Yoongi asked with worry as he sat at the edge of his bed looking at Taehyung walk back and forth across the room.

Taehyung suddenly stopped, "you wouldn't mind if I asked you to help me would you?"

"What do you mean?"

Taehyung sighed, he walked closer to the boy, he was embarrassed as he looked down to his jeans. Yoongi gulped as he saw his bulge peek through his jeans.

"This." Taehyung's cheeks went bright pink, he couldn't believe himself, asking his bandmate to help him out with something like this but Yoongi didn't really seem too bothered.

"But um taehyungie, h-how would I help you?" Yoongi looked up into his eyes.

"Can you lag on your back for me please?" He bit his lip anxiously. "A-and take off your pants, but levae your underwear on."

Yoongi did as so, he trusted Taehyung so with ease he took off his pants and laid down on the bed with his underwear. His pretty milky thighs were on display for the man.

"Fuck," Taehyung muttered this to himself, he quickly undid his jeans and took them off. "J-just stay there, I-I'm gonna spread your legs but it's going to be okay, okay?"

The boy on the bed nodded, he let Taehyung touch his legs, spreading them apart, not too far apart but far enough so Taehyung could comfortably sit between them.

Yoongi felt Taehyung's hard on touch at his own cock and it felt weirdly strange and nice.

"You've seen how I rubbed against TaTa, no? I-I'm just going to do the same to you, is that okay?"

Once again, Yoongi nodded, he was excited to be able to help Taehyung with his hard on. Fuck maybe even proud that Taehyung thought of him when asking for help.

His breath hitched at the first dry hump, his body got a little more comfortable at the second dry hump.

He looked over at Taehyung's face expressions, he seemed to be enjoying himself as he continued to rub against his cock. Yoongi himself felt his cock feel excited and so good from getting such attention, he liked how Taehyung's cock rubbed against his.

"O-oh shit Taehyungie~" Yoongi mumbled quietly, trying to not draw attention but wanting to let Taehyung know that he too was liking this.

The soft whines that left Yoongi were real, and were purely out of pleasure. He clawed at the bed sheets under him, he wanted taehyung to be more rougher with him. So he started to grind on him too.

[taegi is cute]