puddles pt.2

taegi

yoongi- top

taehyung- bottom

TEXT:

"Fuck, you got me drooling over your body baby. Your skin looks so smooth and soft." Yoongi bit his lip in anticipation on what was about to go down.

"Can baby bend down on all fours for me on the bed?" Yoongi smirked.

He did as he was told, but hesitating before moving. He crawled onto the bed, feeling intimidated by the toys and from Yoongi eyeing him as he moved.

The younger one moved his head back to see Yoongi, his face was facing the headboard as his ass was all Yoongi could see.

"Fuck you look so pretty like this, you should see yourself," Yoongi smirked, making Taehyung shy. "Shall we begin?"

Taehyung bit his lip as he felt Yoongis warm touch on his skin. His hand caressed his ass cheek as the other spread the other cheek to have a clearer view of Taehyungs pink puckered hole.

"Hyung~" Taehyung cooed. Already feeling himself getting hard.

"You know you were so loud last time," Yoongi said smirking. Getting a huh outta the boy. "The neighbors filled a complain about how loud you were screaming my name... Baby, you think you could do that again?"

"Hm" Taehyung felt insulted but he also felt so complimented at the same time. "I-i don't know..."

The pale male slightly bent down towards his hole, getting a good sniff out of it.

He didn't waste no time pouring a good amount of lube onto his fingers.

Sliding one finger inside of him, being gentle with him. Since it's been a long time since they've been this close with each other.

"Ah~" Taehyung softly moaned, without even thinking his head fell.

Yoongis long slick fingers slowly came in and out of the boy. Sending Taehyung pleasurable vibrations.

"tWo!" Taehyung moaned roughly. His deep scratchy moaning voice sent Yoongi crazy.

Dearly wanting to hear more of this sweet music.

The pale male slowly put it another finger, satisfying the youngers need.

"YooNGI!" His eyes were tight, feeling his legs slightly tremble on the inside as Yoongis fingers rapidly moving in and out of him. "A-ahh, an-another OnE! PleasE!"

"You like that baby? You like having my fingers in you? Do you like it?" Yoongi smirked, trying to position them to find the boys prostate.

"plEasE! A-anothER fiNgEr!" Taehyung squirmed under his touch. Feeling too good for his liking. "AHHH YOOONGI HYUNG!!"

"There?" The same sicking smirk was plastered on Yoongis lips. "You said you wanted another finger, still want me to slid it in? You think you can handle it?"

"NghhH, YeS I waNt hyunGs fiNgErs! I th-ThInk I cAn hAnDle it! PlEassE!" The younger one desperately moaned, begging for his hyungs fingers like the little slut he was.

The pale male stuck another finger in him roughly, making the younger yelp.

"hMm, fuCk yOongi~" Taehyung wanting pump his hard needy dick, so his hand traveled down to his dick getting a feeling of an electric shock when touching himself.

"No," Yoongi slapped his hand, throwing his hand away. Making the younger one whimper. "Turn around."

So Taehyung did as he was told. His back was now touching the bed sheets. Trying his best to not let Yoongi's fingers slip out of him.