exponents pt.1

taekook

taehyung- top

jungkook- bottom

TEXT:

They were in the dance room because they were practicing their new choreography. It's been an hour already and the guys wanted a break.

Hoseok wanted a break as well so he called one and he brought some water bottles in to drink.

Jungkook was horny all last night and all morning, jacking off wasn't doing much help. He wanted to be fucked by his boyfriend, badly. He needed a hard cock inside of him. No dildo can fulfill his needs.

He thought that if he danced his boner would go away, but that didn't seem to be the case.

Maybe he had to attend dance practice with a hard on... yeah everyone noticed but no one seemed to bring it up.

So it was break time. Taehyung and Jimin were on the couch that was far to the left of the dance room. Resting there as they drank some water. Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok were on the other couch as Seokjin was playing down on the floor. But keeping his upper body up as he lifted himself up with his elbows staring at Jungkook who was walking up to Seokjin.

"Fuck me~" Jungkook whispered into Taehyung's ear, softly biting his earlobe. Softly rubbing his covered erection on Taehyung's clothed dick. He was his first target. "I know you want to~"

Jimin seeing this and gulping, he looked away.

"Why should I?" Taehyung chuckled. Clearly enjoying what the younger was doing. The friction of Jungkook's erection on his dick just felt so amazing.

"Well the real question is, why not?" He smirked before pushing his lips against Taehyung's. Feeling his plump lips against his. He pulled off and whispered, "I got lube and a condom in my pocket. Please daddy just fuck me." Rubbing his erection more on his. "In front of everyone~"

Jimin's eyes widened when he heard that last part from Jungkook. Seeing Jungkook get fucked out by Taehyung in the dance room? Hell yeah, fuck he remembered all those times where he would jerk off to hearing Jungkook's whines and moans when stuff got sexual in Taehyung's room. He looked over at Seokjin who most likely heard what Jungkook said as well.

"Please daddy I'm already stretched for your cock. I have a butt plug in me daddy." Jungkook started to roam his hands on Taehyung's body, feeling his muscles. "I want the guys to see me get fucked by you~"

Taehyung couldn't help himself anymore. It really turned him on by the idea of the guys getting hard when seeing him fuck Jungkook, or Jungkook get wrecked by him. Maybe he will even let the other guys fuck his baby...

So Taehyung pulled down Jungkook's pants and hearing the shock gasps of the others when they saw Jungkook get naked from waist down. See his round ass and how firm it looked, even seeing that butt plug that Jungkook had stuffed in there. They saw one of Taehyung's finger touch the outline of the butt plug only to later take it out with his hand revealing on how big the butt plug really was.

"You're such a slut." Taehyung muttered making Jungkook whimper. Only causing Jimin to bit down on his bottom lip.

"Daddy please~" Jungkook whined out. "Your slut is ready for you."

They loved how no one stopped them even when Taehyung's dick was out and was alining himself at Jungkook's entrance. So they went for it and Taehyung shoved his hard cock past Jungkook's rim. Earring such a loud groan. "Fuck~! Daddy!" He leaned down to kiss him as he moved his hips in small circles. "Fuck me daddy please fuck me!"

A clear smirk was plastered on Taehyung's lips as he harshly thrusted upwards, loving how whiny Jungkook was for him. Seeing him throw his head back as his eyes were closed. Holding onto his shoulders to not lose balance. He grabbed onto his beautiful tiny waist and continued to thrust into him.

Their moans filled up the room along with skin slapping. Still no one has told them to stop and they didn't think they would ever.

Jungkook's hyung's ears perked up when he loudly moaned, "hyung's~! Please I want you too!"

"You want your hyungs to use you baby?" Taehyung asked the bunny, biting his lip as the imagine of the others using him sounded amazing. "Huh? You want that baby?"

"Yes daddy I want my hyungs to use me! I want hyung's to fuck me!" Jungkook quickly nodded his head, whining so fucking much as his asshole was getting abused.

"Ask them again baby, maybe they didn't hear it right the first time." Taehyung encouraged, his heart beat picking up as he felt so much pleasure. The warmth and the tightness of Jungkook's asshole was perfect.

"Hyungie's!" Jungkook called out. "Please use kookie! I want hyungie's to use kookie how they please!"

[. . .]

Part 2 or nah?