he likes to watch us pt.2

namyoon
featuring hoseok

namjoon- bottom

yoongi- top

TEXT:

"You see this?" Yoongi spoke to Hoseok.

The boy in the chair who was quietly watching Namjoon throw his ass up in the air as his face was buried into the pillow, nodded his head in response.

"I said, you see this?"

Hoseok nodded again, this time he talked, "yeah I do."

Yoongi slapped the boys ass, slipping a finger in afterwards. Namjoon shamelessly whimpered at the sudden touch, he clenched around the finger and that's when he felt Yoongi's cum drip down.

"Fuckkk, that's my cum right there. I fucked that pussy, wanna see me fuck it again?" He laughed.

The boy in the seat rubbed his lips as if he had applied chapstick, "yes." Was his response.

The other stroked his cock three times before shoving his hard cock in all at once. He scream that Namjoon let out was worrisome, but all Yoongi did was laugh. And fuck in and out of him, he spread his legs apart as he fucked deeper into him.

He clenched his ass cheeks before he flipped Namjoon around. Going into missionary position, he slapped the whimpering boys inner thighs.

He traced over the sexy love marks he made, and pressed on them to hear Namjoon whine in pain.

"Ngh Yoongi, kiss me please." He asked cutely. So of course Yoongi had to do as he was told.

He leaned down and pressed his lips against Namjoon's addictive ones.

Namjoon had his hand behind Yoongi's neck, his eyes closed as he continued to make out with the man who could fulfill his needs.

"Hoseok could never fuck me like you can," he suddenly said.

"No," Yoongi shook his head. "No he couldn't, I'm the only one who can fuck you this good. Fuck this hole full of cum."

Namjoon fucking moaned, "I'm gonna cum, please can I cum?"

Yoongi licked his lips, "Hoseok, tell Namjoon he can cum." He never lost eye contact with Namjoon as he spoke.

"Namjoon, you can cum." The hesitance in Hoseok's voice made him sound cute and so innocent.

The boy came in command, his thighs shaking as it was his third orgasm. His chest rose up and down as he was out of breath. He laid on the bed and let Yoongi use his body for his needs.

He whimpered uncontrollably as Yoongi stroked his sensitive leaking cock. He looked so fucked up, it was such a sight, Yoongi rammed against his sweet spot and let Namjoon space out into utter pleasure as his body was sensitive all over the place.

[ part 2🙇]