my mom might walk in

jihope

hoseok- bottom

jimin- top

TEXT:

Jimin kept dozing off and his eyes always were left on his door.

His kept his shaky and breathy moans to a minimum, trying and praying for his mom to not come in barging into his room.

His lips trembled as he bit down onto it, his legs softly shook as he was so close.

He struggled to keep his urging moans to hollow.

"H-hoseok-" Jimin pleaded, looking into his eyes for a few brief seconds. His eyes were cold, he looked down onto his lap, Hoseok's hand was warm around him. "Hoseok please stop, w-we'll get caught." He whispered.

"Shh," Hoseok tsked, he kept his teasingly slow strokes going. "You secretly love this, I know you do, no need to mask it," a sly grin appeared as he stroked his cheek with his nose. "You're so hard, do you not see how much precum you're leaking? It's such a slutty sight."

Jimin covered his mouth when he let out a whiny moan, trying to cover it up as if he didn't enjoy Hoseok's cruel comment.

He looked down at his lap again, his tip was so red, and there was precum drizzling down the sides of his dick. Fuck, he was so fucking close. But if Hoseok kept up with these slow strokes, his climax would be delayed.

Hoseok moved Jimin's head to the side and forced his luscious lips onto his. His dick twitching slightly when Jimin whined and shamelessly moaned on his lips.

"Ah Hoseok," the boy moaned delicately. "Mmm, I wanna come."

The boy felt his smile on him, "not yet, when I say so."

The submissive whimper that left him was music to Hoseok's ear, he wanted to hear his little sounds forever.

Jimin looked back at his door, eyeing the doorknob. Rutting his hips softly into Hoseok's palm.

"So desperately needy are you." He laughed.

"Hoseok please," he looked at him and then back at the door. "She'll come in, a-and see us, and I-I wouldn't h-have come yet."

"That's your main worry, not coming before your mom walks in? You're so desperate to come, huh?"

"Please," Jimin whined more, reaching his hand out and rubbing against Hoseok's erection that was being stroked. "I'll do anything."

Hoseok slapped Jimin's dick harshly, hearing him wince adorably. "You're not aloud to touch, only watch. Which you're not doing, you're too busy watching the door," he glared at him. "Maybe I should just stop touching you then..."

"No!" Jimin quickly reacted to the lack of heat and tightness that was wrapped around his leaking dick. "No, no, please. I'll watch, I'll watch better this time."

"That's what I like to hear," Hoseok said, he kept stroking himself and Jimin. A smirked when he thought of an idea.

He let go of Jimin again, "w-what no!"

"Shh," Hoseok hushed him, he placed himself in between his legs, their hips so close to each other. "This will feel so much better." He put their dicks together, and with one palm, he started stroking.

Jimin covered his mouth as the heat of Hoseok touching him felt so overwhelming, and so pleasurable at the same time. He didn't know what to do except moan and moan.

"Oh my god, Hoseok, please, please." He cried out as more precum leaked out of his tip, rubbing onto Hoseok's dick.

Hoseok leaned in closer to him, whispering in his ear, "hold it, be a good boy and hold it."

Jimin whimpered loudly, scared of his own noises, he looked at his door to make sure he didn't alarm his mom. "Please Hoseok, I'm ready."

The smirk on Hoseok stayed, he kissed him again and the dominance he had on Jimin felt so thrilling and so fun.

"Don't be naughty and come before I say so, then I'll have to punish you," he said. "You want your dick inside of me?"

Jimin was quick to nod his head, he wanted to feel the intense heat of Hoseok hole, and the tightness of his walls crush against him. "Yes please Hoseok, I want to feel you around me."

"Be a good boy for me, hold it." Hoseok kissed his cheek as he lifted himself up and hover over Jimin's hard on. He felt the wet tip of his dick touch his entrance and it sent shivers down his spine. He wanted to feel his big dick inside of him too.

"Oh god please Hoseok," Jimin whined, he looked at the door and prayed that Hoseok would be quick and fuck himself on him. "Please put my dick inside of you." It felt so sinful to say such words out loud, he hoped he wasn't too loud so his mom didn't hear.

"My baby boy is so needy," He cooed, he kissed his cheek again and then his lips. As he sinked down on the big treat, he muffled the moans that were sent out of Jimin. "How does it feel being inside of me baby? Would your mom approve?"

The slight rocking of his hips sent Jimin overboard, his dick was twitching crazy inside of him. Jimin swore that he would have came cumming crazy inside of Hoseok the second he felt him around him.

He knew that he wasn't supposed to move his hips along with Hoseok, but Jimin was dying to cum, he wanted everything possible for his climax to hit.

Hoseok slapped him in the face, "bad boy, you're not in control, I am." He continued to keep his swift hip movements to a soft controllable level. "You're dick is so hard, you must be having such a hard time keeping all your creamy cum inside, huh?"

Jimin whined as he nodded, fisting his bedsheets under him. He had to control himself, he couldn't bust his load inside of him, not just yet, oh but how much he wanted to.

The boy was sent moaning loudly when Hoseok suddenly snapped his hips harshly, he was fucking himself on his dick roughly to send Jimin on the edge.

He shook his head as he tried to delay his climax, his dick felt so good being abused by Hoseok's hole.

He looked down at Hoseok's cock, he himself was twitching, he was close.

"C-can I touch, please?" Jimin begged softly, his puppy dog eyes showing.

Hoseok smirked, "no," he grabbed his own cock and stroked himself. "Watch me."

Jimin whined in jealously, he wanted to touch his twitching cock, he wanted to feel his heat in his hand.

[update]