Moron

Welcome back to the chapter number 73 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Nimato stared ahead at the gates of Konoha with a large smile on his face he had his backpack ready and he could smell a new adventure ahead of him. Ero-Sennin had told him they wouldn't be coming back for two and a half years and it was time for him to get his head down and train so he could be ready for the Akatsuki.

Nimato punched his fist in excitement when he came back here he would be ready for everything, he would bring back Sasuke, he would defeat Akatsuki and become Hokage but more importantly he would kick that blonde haired idiot Naruto's ass. It was fair to say Nimato was still a little sore about the fact Naruto had outclassed him so easily.

However Nimato would admit that he did admire Naruto slightly his strength his determination to win were all the things he wanted out of everyone it was Naruto's shadow he was stuck in...it was always Naruto's back he was staring at.

Ever since he had found out who Naruto was he had wanted to meet him and when he found out about his evil exploits he had wanted to kick his ass for dishonoring the name of the Yondaime Hokage and finally when he did meet him to his disappointment he had been a douche a self-centered bastard who was trying to capture him...he was exactly how everyone described him.

Although there was that time in wave...he was certain Naruto and 'N' were the same person...he just knew it the moment he had seen Naruto Nimato had slightly let his guard down because everything about Naruto reminded him of 'N', his smell, his chakra, his voice and even his techniques. Nimato had been conflicted with this ever since he had seen Naruto...he wasn't certain on which personality to believe in he wanted to believe Naruto was 'N' because that is how he had imagined Naruto would really be like.

Grinning Nimato resolved himself to find out who Naruto really was and he would show him that what he is doing is wrong.

Looking towards the gates Nimato frowned as he noticed Ero-Sennin standing by himself looking up at the sun...he had noticed Ero-Sennin seemed a lot more depressed and he seemed as if he was sulking but Nimato could tell it went a lot deeper than that.

"So this is goodbye brat...I'll be seeing you in two and a half years" Tsunade said with a little bit of sadness in her voice she would miss the brat. However she would have a surprise for him when he came back...lowering her hand to her stomach once again she found it strange to think Nimato was the uncle to her unborn child.

"Yeah...but when I come back I hope you'll be ready to give me that title of Hokage Baa-chan" Nimato said smiling at her Tsunade was definitively one of his strongest bonds.

"I'll be looking forward to see how much you've grown" Tsunade said before looking towards Jiraiya and frowned as he seemed to be looking at the complete opposite way as if he was purposely not looking at her.

"Stay safe both of you" Tsunade stated and Nimato nodded before he ran towards Jiraiya. Tsunade watched as Jiraiya brushed her off yet again...he was still angry and she understood she just hoped one day she would be able to gain his friendship back.

"It's going to get a lot quieter here with those two gone don't you think?" Shizune questioned with a sad smile on her face she would miss Nimato he was like the little brother she had never had.

"Yeah...but I sense it will get noisy again soon" Tsunade said with a sigh before walking back to her office her hand resting on her stomach all the way.