18 Months

Welcome back to the chapter number 38 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto glared in front of him in a field surrounded by rocks outside the town, he could feel the rain bouncing off him he was wearing a pair black shorts while the rest of his body was bandaged his bandages where now soaked with both water and blood.

"Is this all you have?"

Naruto closed his eyes tightly as he remembered the Raikage's voice it was infuriating that there was still people this far ahead of him he knew that the Raikage wasn't even classed as the most powerful Kage...and the Akatsuki...Pain...Madara they were all far above the Raikage's level...it wasn't that he thought he was the strongest but to think he'd overestimated himself this much over a victory at Kirigakure...when the fact was he was still not at the level he had to be to protect the people he cared about...when he was battling the Raikage it was like when he watched his parents die he felt so...helpless and weak.

'Never again' Naruto thought jumping forward his hair covering his eyes as he sent a punch towards a large rock completely shattering it, growling in anger he quickly turned around and sent a powerful kick towards another splitting it in half.

"It's not enough" Naruto said eyeing up a large boulder easily the size of the Hokage tower and as thick as three of them.

Activating his wind armour Naruto hissed in pain as he felt the strain on his body however after a couple of seconds the pain subsided and Naruto glared at the rock before cocking his fist back and sending it into the boulder and as he felt his fist crack the boulder he screamed in agony and as he felt his body ripping apart from the stress...however he wouldn't quit he had to get stronger.

"AHHH" Naruto shouted his eyes turning white and pushed his arm further into the boulder completely ripping a large piece of the boulder out completely obliterating the section however Naruto glared at the large boulder that was still standing up.

"It's still not enough" Naruto said activating his wind armor once again and jumped back before roundhouse kicking the boulder ripping out another section and obliterating it.

"WHY ISN'T IT ENOUGH?" Naruto shouted dropping to his knees his wind armor disappearing and slamming his fists into the ground making two small craters where his fists had hit.

"How can I protect anything when I can't even protect myself?" Naruto questioned hitting the ground as blood started to appear all over his hands however Naruto couldn't even feel it.

"I couldn't protect them and I can't even protect him...what's wrong with me?" Naruto whispered in frustration he felt like he could cry but he wouldn't...he couldn't he needed to be strong if he cried he'd lose everything he'd be no better than his four year old self who could only cry after the death of his parents.

"Why am I so weak?" Naruto said gritting his teeth in anger at himself before slamming his head off the floor multiple times cutting it open.

"NARUTO" The voice of Tsunade shouted through the rain making Naruto pause a moment before he glared back at the giant boulder it was like the Raikage no matter how many hits it took it wouldn't go down it just stayed there mocking him.

"AHHH!" Naruto shouted slamming his fists and head off the ground at the same time and immediately giant thick branches erupted from the ground and wrapped around the boulder and started to crush it. Eventually the branches dug into the boulder and smashed it into pieces sending large pieces of rocks everywhere.