Hashirama-Chan

Welcome back to the chapter number 127 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Konohamaru and Hashirama walked through the busy streets of Konoha and it was well known by the populace that these two were related to the Hokage's so naturally people would go out of their way to show respect...even if they didn't really want to.

Seeing a dango store Hashirama suddenly grabbed Konohamaru's hand and began to drag him towards there, now Hashirama would never deny ramen was his favorite food however it was fair to say dango was an incredibly close second place.

As the two made their way there the sound of hushed whispering could be heard by the two which made them both narrow their eyes slightly.

"It's hard to believe the father would abandon the poor boy and Tsunade-sama"

"Well at least he doesn't have to know how evil his father is"

Hashirama ignored the whispering and continued to make his way to the dango store however Konohamaru frowned is this what Hashirama had been putting up with? Naruto was a wanted criminal it wasn't like he abandoned his child he wouldn't be able to see him without being arrested.

"Yes five pieces of dango please" Hashirama said looking at Konohamaru who blinked before checking his pockets only to find he was out of cash.

As if noticing straight away on Konohamaru's shortage of money Hashirama pouted when he would go out with his Kaa-chan she would always have money on her to buy him something.

"...What do we have here two kids lost by any chance?" The sound of Anko reached both Hashirama's and Konohamaru's ears causing them to freeze in place the two had been unfortunate enough to see some of her antics around the village especially when it came to men as she would beat the crap out of them.

"Uh...no just here for some dango ha...ha" Konohamaru said nervously while Anko narrowed her eyes at him but Hashirama being stubborn and honest pouted again.

"Well we would have if he wasn't so poor" Hashirama said nodding his head to Konohamaru making his eyebrow tick while Anko seemed amused by their behavior now.

"Hey...it's not easy on a Genin salary you know" Konohamaru argued pointing at Hashirama however a large shadow appeared behind Konohamaru the moment he said it. Nervously turning around Konohamaru came face to face with Ebisu who stood there with his Jounin attire and pushed his sunglasses up a little.

"Ah...hello Ebisu-sensei I was just..." Konohamaru was beginning to stutter as he continued to talk.

"Slacking off..." Ebisu finished the sentence for Konohamaru as the young Sarutobi gulped ever so slightly at his sensei before nodding and in a blink of an eye Ebisu had grabbed Konohamaru's ear and began to pull him away.

"If you don't want to be on a Genin salary you're going to have to train and stop slacking off" Ebisu said all the while Konohamaru continued to try removing Ebisu's hand off of his ear.

Both Anko and Hashirama watched the scene in amusement before Hashirama pierced his azure eyes onto Anko and a small grin grew on his face.

"So...you will have to buy me dango now" Hashirama stated and Anko raised an eyebrow at the kid.

She had to admit for someone who was practically a baby he could talk big not to mention that cheeky attitude was definitively inherited from his parents...but she supposed she liked the brat he had guts at least which was a positive factor to her however it wasn't like it was unexpected Tsunade and Naruto were possibly the most fearless people in the shinobi world.