Brothers Meet !

Welcome back to the chapter number 140 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Nimato jumped through the forests of Hi No Kuni he had Sora's arm wrapped around his shoulder to support him, however Nimato could feel some of his bones broken so it was a little difficult to move. Looking to his side Nimato could see Asuma carrying Chouji on his back and Sai helping Yamato all the while Sakura and Ino were providing medical assistance to anyone who was hurt. Nimato almost grinned at the fact Shikamaru had been given one of the most troublesome jobs of making sure to keep checking back if they were being followed.

Nimato frowned as he realized his Konoha forehead protector was also missing he wanted desperately to go back and get it since it was the one Iruka had given him all those years ago. However setting his eyes ahead of him Nimato knew he couldn't go back since it would be doing exactly what the Akatsuki wants and also his friends would be in danger.

"What the hell was that just then?" Ino said out loud as she healed Chouji her medical skills weren't as good as Sakura's but she knew how to use medical jutsu.

"I don't know but whatever it was I'm going to guess it's also responsible for that" Shikamaru stated gaining everyone's attention and as they turned around and looked at where Shikamaru was pointing making their eyes widened.

Above them far above the trees they could see the clouds beginning to come together and form a large circle before crashing together it seemed like the clouds were fighting.

"It must be getting quite intense over there" Asuma said narrowing his eyes as the clouds split apart making it look like the sky had split open. This level of chakra was far above anything he had ever seen this was the level of Kages.

"Do you know what's causing that Asuma-sensei?" Ino asked landing on a branch before quickly hopping off all the while constantly looking at the clouds behind her.

"That's...my brother..." Nimato interrupted before Asuma could say anything shocking the group at the thought of Naruto fighting Kisame and suddenly Ino and Sakura sighed in relief if that was Naruto that attacked Kisame then perhaps they were safe.

"If that's Naruto-kun we should be safe then" Ino said to which Asuma shook his head he knew Naruto's character much better than Ino did she still had the image of the person who helped them in Iwagakure a few years ago.

"No...if my brother catches up to us he'll try to either catch me...or Sora" Nimato explained while looking at Sora he knew all too well Naruto was part of the Akatsuki and that eventually he would come to capture the power of the Kyuubi.

Of course Nimato had it set in his mind to save Naruto from that path but it always seemed Naruto appeared at the most problematic moments and right now if Naruto was to appear then it would take a miracle for all of them to get out of this alive.

"Hey look the clouds are dispersing maybe they both left" Sakura stated watching as the once aggressive looking clouds became peaceful again.

"No...that just means we have pick up the speed" Asuma replied back.

With Naruto

Naruto walked in the crate his brother had just been fighting in and crouched down before patting the ground. Feeling something metal Naruto carefully pulled the object out of the ground and noticed a Konoha forehead protector with a black binder on it.