Start of Invasion!

Welcome back to the chapter number 166 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Tsunade looked across her village as large explosions occurred one after the other she could see large summons destroying buildings, she could see people panicking and more importantly she could see the bodies of the people who hadn't been so lucky to get to a safe spot in time.

Gritting her teeth at the thought of not being able to protect the people who had already died Tsunade placed her hand in a seal position before a green aura appeared all around her body she was going to start the healing now the safety of the villagers was what was important right now.

Closing her eyes Tsunade began to sense for any familiar chakra's she could sense Sakura, Kakashi and many of the other shinobi's however like Ino had said Shizune...her chakra couldn't be sensed. Smiling at the feeling of her son's chakra Tsunade was happy knowing at least he was safe at the present moment in time.

Hearing the sound of a large dog summon that had what appeared to be Rinnegan eyes caused Tsunade to snap her eyes open the green aura around her disappearing momentarily and as the large brown dog tried to smash into the building Tsunade had appeared in front of it and punched it in the forehead making it whelp out in pain before it was sent flying miles outside of Konoha.

Landing back on the rooftop of her building Tsunade looked towards the four anbu members that were stationed with her one she could easily recognize as Yuago due to her purple hair.

"I'm going to need some cover now I'm counting on you" Tsunade stated sitting down and again placing her hand in a seal before a green aura appeared around her body.

With Nimato

Nimato panted as he breathed heavily on his knees he smiled slightly at the huge crater he had created. He had successfully mastered Sage Mode with the help of Fukasaku and his Sage Mode was even apparently more superior to Jiraiya's.

However as he looked at the destruction in front of him he couldn't help but be proud at the results of his secret training his RasenShuriken always had one downside to it and that was whenever he used it the attack would damage himself in the process however now he had mastered it to the point he could throw it at a target and even make it expand on impact.

He was sure now he could beat Pain...the power of the Sage Mode truly was something else his speed, strength, reactions and even his sensing abilities had improved by ten...no a hundred times he no longer had the problem of having to make a clone to make a Rasengan in this form and even then he could make them grow in size as well now.

Yeah it was fair to say his new increase in power had also increased his confidence and he was certain he would be enough against Pain...he was confident to the point he could take Pain without having the assistance of his brother.

"Going all out again Nimato-chan?" Fukasaku asked and Nimato nodded as the traces of orange disappeared from his eyes indicating him exiting out of Sage Mode.

"Yeah I'm just mastering the explosive powers of this mode...it's really something else" Nimato answered causing the old toad to laugh.

"Well don't get to over confident...remember unlike Jiraiya-chan you only have a limited time using Sage Mode" Fukasaku stated which made Nimato frown slightly.