Sunagakure

Welcome back to the chapter number 100 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Temari sighed as she walked across the hot desert plains of Suna No Kuni (Land of Sand) it had been two months since the incident in Iwagakure and things had settled down in the shinobi world Temari herself had been promoted to Jounin and she had turned eighteen.

In fact a lot had happened during the two months her brother Gaara had been accepted by the people of Sunagakure and he was actually being groomed to become the Godaime Kazekage. Her other brother Kankuro had also been promoted to Jounin rank and he would not shut up about it.

She had been giving a special job as the ambassador of Sunagakure she didn't mind the job the travelling wasn't the best but she really didn't mind it as she liked to get out of Sunagakure every once in a while not to mention she knew quite a few people in Konoha already which made her sigh at the thought.

Looking to her side Shikamaru was walking beside her he had been chosen to be an ambassador of Konoha temporarily so he also had to visit Sungakure...she didn't mind him his lazy attitude did get on her nerves every now and then but he wasn't too bad.

Thinking back to earlier events in Konoha Temari narrowed her eyes at what Tsunade had said to her.

Flashback

Temari stood in the Hokage's office her posture was completely straight as usual however as she looked at the Hokage Tsunade she found herself nearly twitching her eyebrow.

Tsunade Senju the most beautiful woman in Konoha respected by everyone for her talents was slurping away at some ramen she had and Temari could tell that wasn't her first bowl especially if the piles of bowls on her desks said anything...however Temari couldn't fault her she must be having pregnancy cravings quite regularly now.

It was well known throughout the shinobi world now that Tsunade the Godaime Hokage was pregnant and with Naruto's child, there had been some issues at first but it didn't last long as Konoha had then celebrated at the fact a child from both the Senju clan and the Namikaze family was going to be born.

There had been no real issues from the other countries Temari assumed Iwagakure never caused a problem due to the fact both Konoha and Naruto helped them. It was still hard to believe that handsome blonde haired man who had been staring at her ass in Iwagakure was the father to Tsunade's child however after seeing her demolish the bowl of ramen Temari had no doubts the child inside Tsunade was related to Nimato in some way especially with how much ramen Tsunade had been eating.

Putting the bowl with the others Tsunade wiped her mouth before looking at Temari and stood up and it was then Temari could see just how pregnant Tsunade actually was the large bump she had was huge.

"Now Temari...I've got something important to tell you before you head off back to Sunagakure" Tsunade started and Temari nodded even if Tsunade was pregnant she was a capable leader.

"I've had reports that..." Temari widened her eyes slightly as Tsunade stopped in mid-sentence and placed her hands on her bump and a serious expression came to her face.

"Tsunade-sama what's the matter?" Temari asked panicking slightly there was no way Tsunade was going to go into labor now was she. Tsunade looked at Temari before smiling and Temari had never seen Tsunade smile like that...it was a smile only a mother could give.