Iwa

Welcome back to the chapter number 80 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Nimato and Yotogi quickly slurped down the noodles from the ramen they had bought from a food stand they had found next to them was Naruto and Izumi who were eating their own ramen dish.

Naruto could feel his eyebrow ticking at both Nimato's and Yotogi's eagerness to eat ramen...granted it was nice to eat it wasn't Naruto's favourite thing and he could also tell ramen wasn't Izumi's greatest choice of food either.

"Old man another bowl please" Nimato shouted happily a piece of noodle hanging off his mouth Naruto sighed at the piling up bowls Nimato had and he could remember his mother eating that much as well.

The ramen stand owner looked towards Nimato and frowned when he noticed the Konoha headband...however there where his customers but then again that didn't mean he couldn't make it difficult for them.

"Not until you've paid for them first" The old man said pointing to the large pile of bowls causing Nimato to look in disbelief. Going into his frog wallet Nimato sweat dropped when he noticed it was empty.

'Stupid Ero-Sennin...' Nimato thought remembering how Jiraiya had borrowed money off of him.

"Here this should cover both of them...right?" Naruto stated putting down a roll of cash and immediately the ramen stand owner's eyes lightened up before they narrowed slightly and a grin came to his face. He could milk them for as much money as he wanted here locking eyes with Naruto the ramen stand owner gasped as he could feel the killing intent coming from him.

"That's enough right?" Naruto asked once again and the ramen stand owner fearfully nodded before making sure to get Nimato and Yotogi another bowl of ramen.

"Thanks" Nimato said grateful Naruto had bailed them out however Naruto sent him a piercing stare.

"Make sure you always have money on you idiot" Naruto said and Nimato was tempted to throw the bowl at Naruto.

"But your welcome" Naruto finished off with a smile causing Nimato's anger to lessen, all the while Izumi closed her eyes enjoying the moment.

0°0°0°0°0°0

"You know you two aren't as bad as people make you out to be" Nimato said as he sat on the roof of the small cabin it was dark outside and the stars where out. Next to him was Naruto and Izumi as Yotogi had gone to bed.

"We are still you're enemies Nimato-kun remember that" Izumi reminded she liked Nimato even when he was a little kid she had made sure to look after him when she served her time in anbu.

"Yeah...I know but now I'm less scared of the Akatsuki thanks to meeting you two" Nimato responded with a silly smile before frowning at Izumi.

This was the woman who killed her family and left Sasuke an emotional wreck...he knew he should hate her for what she did to his best friend but she had shown she wasn't a monster who had no compassion...she did show she had some emotions after all she wouldn't be looking after Yotogi now if she didn't.

There was also the fact she smelt so familiar...like one of the anbu he used to like in Konoha...the weasel masked one if he was to precise. The weasel masked anbu would always stack up his fridge and made sure no one broke into his apartment not to mention the weasel masked anbu always protected him when he wandered around Konoha from bullies.