Introduction

Welcome back to the twenty-sixth chapter of "Strings Of Destiny".

Now those who are wondering how female itachi looks, well they can look at this chapter's cover photo.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

White blocks...everywhere Naruto could see, he wasn't sure what to expect after warping into the air but he knew for sure he wasn't expecting all these white blocks and the nothingness in the air, complete blackness all around him.

"Where are we?" Naruto asked as he looked around there were kunai and shurikens of many different sizes floating around all over the place.

"This is my pocket dimension" Madara said, while Naruto gasped at what Madara was implying due to his knowledge in time and space Ninjutsu he knew exactly what scale of jutsu this must be.

"How did you do it"? Naruto asked referring to the pocket dimension as he looked on in awe at the sight all around him.

"Let's just say...it's my own little world...anyway the reason I brought you here was to tell you about the Akatsuki and what your role will be understood?" Madara said his Sharingan blazing into Naruto's eyes as he nodded.

"To bring world peace...that is the Akatsuki's goal however we must capture the Bijuu's in order to achieve this" Madara started.

"Bijuu's have and will always be a secret weapon for the villages used for the purposes of war alone and as long as the villages have control of these Bijuu people will continue to die, take your mother and father for example" Madara continued in his serious tone his Sharingan burning into Naruto's eyes.

"It won't be long until your brother fall's victim to this curse known as the shinobi world right now he is being manipulated to be a puppet for Konoha, he is constantly neglected and shunned by the people of Konoha the people you are protecting, it's quite ironic isn't it the one condition you had they couldn't keep" Madara said his voice holding a small amount of amusement.

"Soon though there will be a time where there are no losers or sadness in the world" Madara finished his Sharingan eye finally deactivating.

"Soon Naruto-kun...you will thank me for this" Madara muttered as he grabbed Naruto and disappeared again.

0°0°0°0°0°0

When they both appeared again Naruto eye's turned from there dull and lifeless state back to his cold and sharp Azure color.

"Where are we?" Naruto asked in annoyance as he stared at the giant buildings in front of him.

"This is Amegakure No Sato famous for its constant rain and once the home of Hanzo the Salamander" Madara said and true to his word the rain fell heavier than anywhere he had ever felt Amegakure was one of the few places he had never been due to how well guarded it was.

"The man who could defeat all three Sannin's at once at one time, does he still live here? Naruto asked while pulling his hood up to protect himself from the downfall of rain.

"Well...no he was killed by someone who thinks he's a god" Madara said in mocking voice while Naruto gasped at the knowledge.

"Someone killed Hanzo?" Naruto questioned as he found it hard to believe someone could defeat that legend that was able to beat all three Sannin at once.

"Well he was never going to remain the strongest forever remember age is everybody's enemy" Madara responded as he and Naruto walked towards the largest tower of Amegakure.