Last Legs

Welcome back to the chapter number 161 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto and Kisame clashed fists before Naruto went to kick Kisame in the ribs but as he did Kisame went to grab Naruto's throat however Naruto managed to deflect the hand away before kicking Kisame's other hand knocking Samehada out of his grasp, quickly following up with an elbow to Kisame's stomach Naruto managed to kick Samehada sending it flying into a destroyed building.

"Trying to weaken me by ridding me of my sword? Aren't you forgetting something...I'm a swordsman for a reason you know" Kisame laughed before looking to the ground and picking up a katana that had been scattered around this area.

"But now that nuisance is gone...I can do this" Naruto stated closing his eyes as his body become shrouded with wind chakra making Kisame grin slightly before the two dashed at one another.

Naruto using his wind coated hand went for a slice at Kisame throat however the large fish man was able to bring the katana up effectively blocking Naruto's hand just like Ryuujin had been able to do all those years ago Kisame had been able pierce his wind armor.

Narrowing his eyes Naruto kneed Kisame in the ribs making him wince a little before upper-cutting him knocking his head up however Kisame's eyes widened and he quickly brought his head down and went to bite Naruto's face.

Using his reactions Naruto was able to avoid the bite but he was unable to avoid the punch in the stomach that came after that had enough power to knock the air right out of Naruto and send him skidding back.

"Do you not realize the gap in our strength at the moment...do you not realize you can't win" Kisame stated watching Naruto as the Namikaze panted while holding his ribs.

"Give up? I would never give up I'd rather die, giving up when things get tough maybe your way but to me I'll never run...and I'll never fall" Naruto replied back narrowing his eyes as Kisame gritted his teeth and disappeared from his spot again cracking underneath where he just was.

Spinning around with a kick Naruto was able to nearly hit Kisame in the face however the large fish-man moved his head back to avoid taking the hit however he launched forward and bit Naruto's foot making Naruto scream out in pain before using his other foot to kick Kisame forcing him to release his foot.

Getting some distance Naruto winced as he put pressure on his foot to stand up looking down he could see blood all over his foot just standing up was proving to be difficult.

"...That was cheap" Naruto muttered to Kisame who laughed.

"There's no such thing in a battle such as this...ever since I could remember in every fight I have ever seen some cheap dirty trick was used in order for someone to win, in a battle to the death the only thing that matters is who wins and who loses" Kisame told Naruto running at Naruto and attempting a vertical slash on Naruto however Naruto managed to move his body to the side and avoid it but he winced at the slight pressure from his foot.

Head-butting Kisame Naruto had come to the realization that in this fight his foot was going to be less than useless at the moment so the best he could do was stay in one spot and hope Kisame would slip up and create an opening.

Shaking off the effects from the head-butt Kisame grabbed Naruto's shoulder and bit down on it as hard as he could which again made Naruto scream out in pain and noticing Kisame going for a finishing blow by trying to stab him with the katana he had in hand Naruto was able to activate his wind armor in time around his hand and catch the blade preventing it from piercing his stomach.