Problematic Uchiha

Welcome back to the chapter number 135 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Nimato frowned as he sat at a base of a tree staring out in front of him he looked at the destruction he had caused by losing control the bridge in front of him was completely destroyed and the area behind it had been completely ripped apart a large area were forestry had stood was now nothing more than a barren wasteland.

His team consisting of Yamato and Sakura had encountered both Kabuto and Orochimaru and of course Orochimaru had been baiting him with Sasuke...the last thing Nimato could remember was the Snake Sannin saying Sasuke's name.

Yamato had been kind enough to fill in the gaps in his memory and had told him he had transformed into a miniature version of the Kyuubi and attacked anything in sight...even Sakura and despite her putting on a brave face and acting fine Nimato could tell she was still injured from the attack.

Sasuke was so close now he could feel it...yet why did he feel so disappointed he had spent those two and a half years training to control the chakra of the Kyuubi yet...in his first real battle he lost control.

Punching the ground Nimato gritted his teeth...was he still too weak? Had he not trained enough? It was so frustrating he had trained so hard to get this far however people like Sasuke...Naruto all gained power and skill so naturally why was he always left behind getting the short end of the stick?

Sighing Nimato stood up he didn't have time to think about stuff like that he wasn't smart enough to come up with a solution to his problem nor did he know how to tackle it...he would do what he always did and push forward at least that way he'd learn something and get closer to bringing both his brother and Sasuke home.

With Naruto

Naruto nudged Izumi as they both walked down a narrow path within the forests of Hi No Kuni she had been ignoring him ever since he had told her they would need to see their intel guy he knew Izumi had problems with the guy as he was possibly the most sexist person he had ever seen not to mention he was a huge pervert...however Naruto didn't hold that against him.

"Come on...it's only going to be for a few minutes if that" Naruto said and Izumi narrowed her eyes at him.

"Speak for yourself he disgusts me, the old pervert is always staring at me" Izumi responded shivering as she remembered the last time they had visited this man.

"It's a compliment when he's looking at your ass" Naruto tried to reason however he blinked the moment he said it realizing what he had said and just as he was about to take it back he saw the sole of Izumi's foot hitting him in the nose sending him crashing to the floor with a bloody nose before she walked over him and his face.

"Sorry your face got in the way of my foot" Izumi stated walking ahead of Naruto who was flat on his back.

As he watched her walk ahead of him Naruto tilted his head and despite the blood on his nose he continued to watch Izumi walking especially the sway she had with her ass.

"If I catch you staring I'm going to make you unable to use them eyes" Izumi warned and Naruto sighed before kick flipping himself up he wasn't sure whether she was joking or not but he knew her temper.

"I wasn't staring...I was observing" Naruto defended while Izumi shook her head at him a small smile playing on her face.

"Moron..." Izumi whispered while Naruto ran up to catch up to her.