Birth

Welcome back to the chapter number 107 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Tsunade smiled as she walked back to her office the streets where packed with people, countless faces that smiled and greeted her. It was one reason why she loved Konoha ever since she was a child it had never changed for her it was exactly the same as when she had been a child.

As she closed in on the Hokage building she glanced at the park that was in the distance and immediately she could see children playing with their parents causing her to smile. The scene of a mother and father pushing their child on a swing softened her eyes slightly and made her smile, she wondered whether or not she would be doing that one day for her child.

However the smile on her face soon fell as she witnessed the mother and father of the child laugh with one another before kissing making the child do throwing up gestures. This is what a full family looked like and it broke Tsunade's heart slightly at the thought that her child might grow up without knowing it's father or not experiencing love from its father, she knew she was only one half of her child's parents and of course she would do everything she could in order to take Naruto's role however she wondered whether or not it would be enough.

Tsunade knew that the chances of Naruto ever seeing his child was slim after all he was dying and was a missing-nin...but she liked to think that one day he would be able to see their child and perhaps...they could be that family at the swing.

Shaking her head Tsunade snapped out of her thoughts if she carried on then the food would get cold and all of this troublesome thinking was making her stomach feel weird which was unsettling to her.

0°0°0°0°0°0

As Tsunade sat in her office the empty bowls of ramen placed to one side on her desk she couldn't help but find herself looking at the pictures of the previous Hokage's. She was connected to all of them in some way and it made her think.

What would her Grandfather say now to her...would he be proud? Would he be happy that she was carrying on the Senju lineage or would he just be happy that she was for once finally happy with life? She missed her Grandfather a lot when she was a kid he would act stupid and childish just to make her laugh not to mention he had just as bad gambling luck as she did.

Turning her eyes to her Granduncle Tobirama Tsunade wondered what he would think...she could vaguely remember him yet from what she could remember he was kind...a little strict but she could remember how much he looked up to her Grandfather.

Facing towards the portrait of her predecessor and Sensei a small bitter and regretful smile appeared on Tsunade's face. She regretted not being able to see her Sensei in his final moments and she cursed Orochimaru for killing him. Hiruzen had been like a father to her when she was younger he had taught her how to be a Kunoichi. She wondered how he would react to the news of her pregnancy but quickly bit back a small chuckle as the old pervert would have probably pestered both her and Naruto on their sex life to which she would have punched him through a wall.

Finally looking at the fourth portrait on the wall Tsunade frowned slightly as she looked at Minato as he smiled in the image. This was both Naruto's and Nimato's father and she knew he would be proud of his son's if he were still alive however she wondered whether or not he would be rolling in his grave if he found out how his son's had been treated by the world.