Kurotsuchi

Welcome back to the chapter number 95 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Lemon Start

"Just shut up and play with these" Kurotsuchi ordered Naruto and he hesitantly began to lick Kurotsuchi's breasts causing her to moan at least that was one thing that didn't change Naruto thought to himself the feel of a woman's body was always good for him...so what exactly was putting him off so much he wondered.

As Kurotsuchi began to feel the room heat up she pulled Naruto's face away from her breasts and pulled his top over his head before throwing it away allowing her eyes to roam over his body the wound that he had received from Ryuujin had healed nicely and it also made him look more manly with a scar.

Kissing Naruto again Kurotsuchi slowly kissed her way down his chest and as she made it to his pants she stood up and kneeled down in front of him before slowly unfastening the buckles that held Naruto's pants up. Kurotsuchi made sure his pants followed his top and threw them away leaving him in only his boxer shorts.

"Well that's an honest reaction" Kurotsuchi said smirking as she saw Naruto's penis straining in his boxer shorts. Pulling the boxer shorts down his legs Kurotsuchi was rewarded to the sight of Naruto's erected penis.

Moving her face closer to Naruto's penis Kurotsuchi made sure to burn the sight into her memory it was slightly bigger than the toys that she had practiced with. All Kunoichi where given seduction lessons in some way or form and for Kurotsuchi she had practiced with toys that would help her be able to pleasure a male to get information out of them...of course she had been spared from them missions due to her grandfather being the Tsuchikage but...it was always good to know when the time came she wouldn't be completely inexperienced.

Softly reaching out Kurotsuchi grabbed the base of Naruto's penis and watched as he tensed up slightly...she smirked at the thought of making him nervous she felt powerful being able to make a man like this.

Grinning slightly Kurotsuchi leaned in close enough so her lips where nearly touching Naruto's penis, looking up she sent Naruto the naughtiest grin she could.

Naruto gulped slightly at her grin it certainly meant she was up to no good as she handled his manhood, it was good to know that even though his mind was having second thoughts about this his body wasn't.

"Please tell me you know what you're doing?" Naruto said hoping to hide any signs that he was intimidated by Kurotsuchi's grin.

Instead of answering him she blew on the head a little causing him to buck his hips up slightly making his penis slightly brush her lips.

"Oh...I know what I'm doing" Kurotsuchi replied back grinning before she puckered her lips and pressed them to Naruto's penis. Groaning at her teasing Naruto could only watch as he became putty in her hands.

Smiling at his state Kurotsuchi began to place affectionate kisses all around Naruto's penis making sure to trail her lips as she did causing Naruto to moan at her actions she was certainly making sure to kiss the right places and he even felt himself shiver when she reached the head of his penis and sucked on it. Opening his eyes Naruto looked down to see Kurotsuchi completely engrossed in what she was doing.

As she sucked on the head Kurotsuchi used her nimble tongue to lick Naruto's pee-hole thoroughly before completely engulfing the head into her mouth making sure to use her tongue to roll around the head causing both her and Naruto to moan.