Izumi Past - 2

Welcome back to the chapter number 150 of "Strings Of Destiny".

Last chapter we got to see a little of Izumi's past as I'm sure you imagined she had quite the hard upbringing with Fugaku's teachings she became the emotionless person she is all because Fugaku knew exactly how to manipulate her after all Izumi has quite the manipulating side herself and she had to get it from somewhere.

Now I think in two chapters, i will try to complete the last of Izumi's flashback on her origins the reason as to why she became this emotionless killer was because of how much she loved and as it was stated in the manga the Uchiha clan are a clan that are fueled by love and it was Izumi's love for Mikoto and Sasuke that made her how she is.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Izumi blinked as she slowly opened her eyes the sunlight seeping through the windows in her room hit her eyes telling her it was time to wake up, last night she had that nightmare again of killing that elderly couple she was starting to suppress those memories as it made her hesitate whenever she began to think about it.

Sitting up Izumi sighed as her bangs fell slightly in front of her eyes it was going to be another tough day of training since she had a day off from her duties in Konoha. However at least she the prospect of spending time with Sasuke didn't sound bad.

Opening the sliding door in her room Izumi stepped out and noticed it was suspiciously quiet but she wouldn't make a big deal of it, looking around the hallway to her family's home she frowned slightly while looking at a picture that was hung up on the wall it was took just after Sasuke's birth and it was one of the last time she had smiled truly while looking at the newly born Sasuke in her mother's arms all the while Fugaku stared at the camera with a vacant expression refusing to allow any sort of weakness to be shown.

Walking down the stairs Izumi heard the slight sound of hushed whispers before walking into the kitchen only jump back into a fighting position at the sound of a party popper going off a memory of escaping explosive traps flashed through her mind for a moment before her vision focused and she saw her mother Mikoto and Sasuke holding their arms up in joy while chanting happy birthday.

"Wha...what is this?" Izumi asked staring at her mother and little brother in surprise while noticing a large banner attached to the window which read out 'Happy Birthday' and on the table in front of the two was a small chocolate cake with candles burning on top of it.

"Well it's not every day a mother gets to celebrate her daughters tenth birthday is it? Besides I'm sad that my little girl is growing up soon you'll have serious crushes like you do with Shisui" Mikoto said in a terrified voice making Izumi blush bright red for a moment before her eyebrow began to tick.

"I do not have a crush on him" Izumi said through gritted teeth making Mikoto smirk for a moment while Sasuke chuckled.

"Sure you don't anyway I've made breakfast and your father said he wanted to see you after you've ate" Mikoto stated making Izumi nod.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Izumi narrowed her eyes as she walked to the dojo she could feel two chakra presences inside. Knocking on the door Izumi slid it open was surprised to come face to face with both her father and Danzo.

She knew Danzo because he had offered her position in his root programme when she had first became a Jounin of course she had refused when Hiruzen had told her to ever since then Danzo had always tried to keep a close eye on her not that she cared but he always now seemed to be trying to persuade her father to 'talk' her into it.