God of Shinobi Returns

Welcome back to the chapter number 181 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Moments before

Naruto sighed as he shook the shackles on his wrists this chakra absorbing material was nothing more than a minor nuisance right now. Looking around Naruto looked above him and wondered quite how far underground he was he assumed it was quite far considering how hot it was.

"I'm bored now I think you should let me go" Naruto randomly said to the root soldiers who just stood there not moving like they were trained and disciplined to do.

Noticing them not replying Naruto snarled a little he needed to take a leak quite badly and he wasn't going to humiliate himself in front of these puppets. Clenching his fists Naruto began to put some pressure on the shackles and the effects were immediate and they began to buckle alarming the root shinobi.

"Prepare to fire" The root shinobi commander shouted and the ballistae took aim at Naruto who grinned and began to laugh.

"You really don't want to do that" Naruto warned as the shackles around his wrists snapped off as if they were plastic.

"FIRE!" The root shinobi shouted and just as the root shinobi fired the ballista's four pairs of large wooden hands appeared next to the ballista's and grabbed them before facing them at each other making the large arrow that came out hit the other ballista's destroying them and killing the root shinobi operating them.

Stretching his neck Naruto grinned making the root commander take a step back the shackles were meant to stop Naruto from being able to use Ninjutsu however it appeared they did little to stop him. Ripping his legs free as well Naruto smiled before turning around and the next thing he did stopped the root shinobi in their tracks.

"...Is he?" One of the root shinobi's in the room asked as they all grouped together.

"...Pissing?" Another root shinobi finished the last one's statement making the others sweat drop slightly.

"Ah...that's better...now, which way is it out of here?" Naruto questioned clenching his fist as he turned around he could feel his power his 'true' power that the disease had held back for years returning to him it was a rush like none before.

"Formation 'A' now!" The root commander shouted and a majority of the root shinobi stepped back allowing a smaller group to step forward.

Naruto raised an eyebrow as a large amount of bugs flew out of the root shinobi's he was certain they were members of the Aburame clan however letting the bugs surround him Naruto could feel they were trying to absorb his chakra.

Lighting up in an orange flame Naruto destroyed all of the bugs and walked towards the root shinobi his flame armor activated however even Naruto could tell that the heat was ten times that off what he had when his disease was affecting him and he assumed the power would be the same.

"Formation 'B'!" The root commander shouted and like before another group of root shinobi stepped forward however this time Naruto found his arms and legs temporarily stopped.

"...The Nara clan...I see Danzo really does select his shinobi through their pedigree doesn't he" Naruto commented before narrowing his eyes and began to walk forward yet again.

"Use the Jutsu again" The root commander ordered to the Nara group.

"We are...he's overpowering it" One of the Nara shinobi said making Naruto smile slightly before he pulled his arm back and the flame around his body engulfed the entire room.