A Date With Ice Queen

Welcome back to the chapter number 47 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Next Morning

Kurenai groaned again as she woke up however this time it was because of the immense headache she had and the sun shining through the window did not help one bit.

"You're awake...I'm guessing your head is killing" Naruto said pouring a glass of water before handing it to Kurenai who was still in the process of remembering last night.

"You guessed right..." Kurenai rubbed her forehead in annoyance before taking the glass of water from Naruto and drinking it.

Naruto gulped slightly as he watched Kurenai drink, the water droplets that had slid down her chin slowly teased its way down to the valley of her breasts. Naruto cursed silently his nearly two years of no sex was coming back on him.

"Thanks" Kurenai said handing the glass back to Naruto and taking in her surroundings and remembering everything...she had met Naruto last night after he had saved her from the missing-nins and he had saved her from the poison in her system.

Kurenai cringed slightly as she remembered releasing some of her frustrations out to Naruto, she had known him for several hours and she was already making a bad impression.

"So what's your plan?" Naruto asked looking towards Kurenai.

"Well...if we set off now we can make it back to Konoha by the end of the day" Kurenai explained while Naruto looked in contemplation.

"Do we have to?" Naruto asked gaining Kurenai's attention.

"Come again" Kurenai replied in confusion didn't he want to go back to Konoha.

"I...mean do we have to leave straight away I mean I could use a few weeks of relaxation...and by what you were saying last night so could you" Naruto stated hoping to by some time for Izumi to get in contact with him.

Kurenai bit her lips at what Naruto said it was true she had been looking forward to spending some time in the hot springs and just relaxing before going back to Konoha and dealing with everything not to mention she had a month off. Plus Naruto did say he was coming back the question was how much could she believe in his word...he did save her when he had no reason to...twice also he hadn't bailed yet and he even looked after her when she was drunk and didn't try to take advantage to be fair he was quite the catch.

Kurenai raised an eyebrow on that last thought...it was true Naruto was quite the catch he was what now...sixteen nearly seventeen and he did seem mature not to mention he was incredibly handsome he also seemed to be intelligent and strong, he didn't have any bad habits like a certain person that came to mind. Blushing Kurenai mentally slapped herself and concentrated on Naruto.

"Well I don't see why we would have to go back straight away if you promise to keep your word and return to Konoha" Kurenai replied and Naruto smiled.

"Great then it's a date" Naruto said with a teasing smile as Kurenai gasped slightly before glaring at him causing him to put his hands up.

"I'm joking" Naruto teased again laughing.

A Few Hours Later

Both Naruto and Kurenai walked awkwardly around Otafuku for Naruto it was a bit weird as Kurenai was a little...shy perhaps maybe it was just she didn't like talking, whatever it was Kurenai wasn't really saying much.