Goodbye Iwagakure

Welcome back to the chapter number 95 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto laid on Kurotsuchi's bed and stared at the ceiling of her apartment in concentration it was quite early in the morning in a hour or so all the shinobi and Kunoichi of Iwagakure would be getting up and ready for work.

It had been a weird night for Naruto...on one hand he had been able to have sex with a Kurotsuchi who he had found out last night was...incredibly dirty and she wasn't afraid of anything. Naruto would admit his body felt satisfied and having sex with Kurotsuchi was pleasurable however on the other hand his brain was having mixed feelings to say the least why wasn't his head clear now he wondered, every time he had sex in the past his head would have been cleared and he'd be able to think straight but...for some reason nothing had changed from last night...actually his head had been like this for a few weeks now.

"Are you dressed yet?" Kurotsuchi asked walking out of the bathroom with only a pair of black panties while drying her wet hair with a towel leaving her chest bare for Naruto to see. Naruto looked at her for a moment before sighing after the two of them had woke up they had their morning sex in the shower after all it was better to kill two birds with one stone.

"I'm starting to now" Naruto answered back picking his boxers off the floor and pulled them up, as he looked at the bundle of clothes on the floor he sighed again...how many times had he seen that sight now and why was it only now was he noticing how shameful it was.

"Ah...it's a shame you can't stay longer but I suppose I should thank you for fulfilling one of my fantasies" Kurotsuchi said sitting on the bed next to Naruto.

"What fantasy?" Naruto asked picking up his pants and began to pull them up his legs.

"Having sex in that office of course no one's ever dared to try it" Kurotsuchi answered with a large grin on her face.

"So...you're happy with just a one night stand?" Naruto asked putting his top back on and began to look for his sandals.

"Yeah...I mean Shinobi and Kunoichi's lives are very short usually and nights of pleasure like last night are common and are real good ways to release stress what else more could you want than that right?" Kurotsuchi asked in confusion she was young and she knew her life as a Kunoichi right now could end at any time any moment, any pleasure she could get she would take.

"Is there nothing more than that?" Naruto asked he had no idea why but subconsciously he was really wondering these things himself.

"What...you mean like love? Or relationships?" Kurotsuchi asked she found the idea herself pretty weird, relationships in her life at the moment would be far too much of a hassle not to mention she didn't want someone to be to clingy to her. With love that was a different story while she like everyone else wanted to find love...she didn't want to find it right now perhaps when she was in a position of power or when her life slowed down she would look for someone who she could share her life with but now...she was kind of put off by the idea for instance what if she died and she left her lover in depression the same vice versa. Yes it was fair to say at this stage in her life where anything could happen it was far too dangerous to get into anything serious.

"I don't know...maybe but I suppose it's not for everyone, have you ever loved anyone?" Kurotsuchi asked causing Naruto to frown for a moment at the question as to him it was slightly complicated.