Konoha Arrive

Welcome back to the chapter number 90 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

With Naruto

Naruto watched in interest from a balcony in one of Onoki's war rooms the old man had brought the group consisting of both Konohagakure and Sunagakure shinobi together in order to strategize a plan.

Next to him stood Izumi who also looked on in as much interest as he however every now and then she would look down to her book that was all about time and space.

The two of them had decided it was probably for the best if they stayed out of sight until Onoki debriefed everyone on the whole situation...he did feel a slight annoyance that he knew immediately that he wouldn't get along with who they sent.

Asuma Sarutobi, Maito Gai and their students Naruto actually didn't mind really the others but Asuma...he knew he wouldn't get along with the man immediately especially if their last encounter showed anything. He knew the man would still be sore over the whole Kurenai thing and it would immediately affect his judgement.

There was also a few other Konoha shinobi Naruto had never seen before but he assumed they were only support for Asuma and Gai's teams. Looking to the side of them Naruto narrowed his eyes at the three Sunagakure shinobi.

Especially the red headed one Gaara the Jinchuriki of Shukaku known for his brutal tendency to kill people whenever he got upset not to mention it was said he enjoyed bathing in blood it was hard to believe this boy was the same age as Nimato.

Beside him stood two people one a slightly taller male with purple paint on his face and a weird hood type thing that had two pointed up parts, he also carried a big bag pack.

On the other side to Gaara stood a blonde haired female she had turquoise colored eyes her hair was parted into four separate ponytails. She wore a single light purple off the shoulders garment that extended to halfway down her thighs, with a scarlet sash tied around her waist, in addition she wore fishnet over her shoulders and legs and to finish off a black Sunagakure forehead protector across her forehead.

Naruto raised his eyebrow at the Sunagakure shinobi...had their village really only sent three shinobi not to mention the girl looked the oldest and she looked around the same age as him and her other brother looked around the age of fifthteen.

"I have called you hear today...so we can combat Ryuujin and his army when they attack...I can see looking around that the majority of you have probably never even seen war or experienced anything like it however as shinobi I expect you do everything that is expected" Naruto frowned at Onoki's cold attitude it was obvious he was still suspicious of the Konoha shinobi and he even sounded like he was trying to rub it in over the fact Konoha had grown soft in the training of their young.

Asuma and Gai frowned at Onoki they immediately caught onto what he was saying it wasn't exactly like they forced to come here Konoha had sent aid due to Tsunade's kindness and she didn't have to send help she could have just left Iwagakure to burn.

"The reason I have called for this little introduction is because I wanted everyone to meet under neutral conditions...I have hired my own private forces to neutralize Ryuujin and I'd like you to work together" Onoki continued and Naruto heard Izumi snort at Onoki...the old man made it sound like they were getting paid to take out Ryuujin.