Client

Welcome back to the chapter number 143 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto walked through into the living area behind the bars and noticed a small couch in the corner of the room as he walked to the couch Naruto looked to his right and immediately saw the staircase to which Naruto assumed led to Darel and her daughter's bedroom.

"Well it's better than nothing" Naruto said lying on the couch and using one of the blankets on the floor to cover himself...it still seemed like yesterday when he had been sleeping in a double futon in a large room and being able to wake up to the smell of breakfast from his mother's cooking.

Shaking his head Naruto covered his head with the blanket thinking about things like this wasn't going to help him all he needed to do was survive long enough to be able to live happily with Nimato nothing else mattered and for that to happen he needed to get stronger so he could stop any threats on him, Nimato's and Konoha then he could start to live happily again...hopefully.

Blowing out the candles to the room Naruto tried to get to sleep for the next hour however was unable to due to how unusual being here was...and he didn't mean just in this bar but the town itself Jiraiya had said something about a mission or job however he didn't go into details exactly.

However as Naruto pondered on this the sound of the door connecting the living areas and the bar itself opened and Naruto could immediately hear the sounds of kissing and moaning and hearing someone being pushed up on the wall Naruto heard Darel shush the person.

"Shhh...you'll wake him come upstairs" Darel said in a seductive voice before Naruto could hear the sound of kissing again.

"Yeshh" Naruto vaguely recognized the voice of the drunken man who had almost stumbled into him at the bar and by the sound of him he hadn't gotten any soberer since the last time. Hearing the two of them stumble upstairs Naruto wondered why someone like Darel would do 'that' with a man like that...did sex really feel that good.

For the rest of the night Naruto was unable to get any sleep due to the sounds of moaning and creaking of floorboards it was even worst since it seemed Darel's room was directly above him. Naruto was tempted to just get up and sleep outside after the first hour however the sound of a thud hitting the floor was like a breath of fresh air for Naruto since it seemed the two of them were finished and as his eyes were about to close the sound of floorboards creaking again started.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Naruto opened his eyes however he immediately felt different since he could feel a light breeze hitting his face. Sitting up slowly Naruto took in his surroundings there was a large lake in front of him the sun reflecting of the surface of the water almost made Naruto cover his eyes due to how bright it was.

The scene looked awfully familiar to him and standing up Naruto noticed he was back in Konoha especially considering the large Hokage monument was in plain sight for him to see.

"Naruto-Chan" Naruto widened his eyes at the sound of the voice and slowly turned around time went by incredibly slow as Naruto took her image in...red hair, purple eyes...a large grin on her face.

"Kaa-chan?" Naruto whispered not believing what his eyes were seeing Kushina smiled and walked forward to him.

"Are you okay Naruto-chan?" Kushina asked crouching down she was in her usual blue dress with a cream colored apron on.