The Mission Planning

Welcome back to the seventeenth chapter of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto sighed as he stood in the council room inside the rebel's headquarters it had been 8 months since his arrival into Kirigakure and Yagura had still not been stopped however his forces had been cut down significantly by the bloodline users Naruto had mastered several large scales Moukton attacks which completely destroyed an army if he were to guess Yagura's loyal shinobi's were cut down by at least three fifths, however the rebels had also been cut down to less than half.

Over the last 8 months Naruto had grown taller and had a whole 2 inches over Mei now, also he had learnt several Suiton Ninjutsu from many of the shinobi's that were willing to teach in the army.

He was wearing a black anbu top and a mesh guard, with a grey chest plate over him and black anbu bottoms with blue sandals, equipped with finger-less gloves with metal protectors on the back. He had changed his clothing since coming to Kirigakure as his previous clothing wasn't enough protection in these environments.

He had also made quite the name for himself while people still called him the Bijuu slayer there where many now calling him the Nidaime Kiiroi Senko (1) due to his usage of the Hiraishin No Jutsu, of course his name had been placed in Kirigakure's bingo book.

He also kept his promise to Tsunade once every two months Naruto would appear in front of her and it would always end in a night of passion, it was also quite beneficial as she would also give him check-ups to see if his health was in good condition and that he didn't catch any illnesses, actually thinking about it she was worried whenever he saw her and he could tell she was worried about him why though he couldn't guess perhaps she would miss the sex, thinking about it was about time he met up with Tsunade.

"We are in a bad situation" Mei said rubbed her forehead and the rest of the councilors agreed.

That was another thing that had changed his relationship with Mei had improved dramatically ever since that first day when he collapsed, she was always talking to him outside of missions whenever she could she had even started to call him Naruto-kun around the 5th month plus she was also flirting heavily with him, he noticed however he ruled it off as just her personality.

Though Hogosha seemed to hate him more, he knew why though Mei favored him over Hogosha he could see the glare the man sent him whenever Mei would call him Naruto-kun or flirted with him, not that he cared though, just about everyone knew the guy had a thing for Mei while she seemed oblivious or perhaps she was ignoring it he didn't care.

"We have had reports that Yagura has at least 1000 of our own forces that he's captured over the years and held them in a prison in Kirigakure, I could only imagine the torture they have been through however if we could get them out we could change the tide of this war" Mei said causing gasps from everyone.

"But they would have been tortured for years why would Yagura keep them alive" Naruto heard someone say and recognized the person as Kibou.

"It's difficult to say perhaps he's trying to turn them against us or he may be using them as leverage, I can't be certain however what I do know is now we know that they are alive we can't leave them" Mei said with conviction.

Naruto smiled as he watched Mei despite everything she still kept the same determination to keep everyone safe, it was strange how one minute she could be threatening to kill you for mentioning the word marriage yet the next she would be talking calmly and comforting.