We Love You

Welcome back to the chapter number 173 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

"Welcome home...Naruto" Minato said placing his hand on his son's shoulder Minato was quite surprised at how tall his son was he was even a little taller than himself.

Naruto felt tears prickle at his eyes and quickly burying his face into his mother's hair Naruto hugged his mother back he had wanted to do this for so many years to meet them again had been his dream. Quickly rationalizing the situation Naruto thought of the last thing he could remember and that was his battle with Pain which led him to the only conclusion he could come up with.

"...I'm dead aren't I?" Naruto questioned making Minato look away sadly and Kushina's sobs became louder.

"Hey...don't be so sad, I'm not besides being here again I couldn't be more happy" Naruto stated trying to make his parents feel better and Minato smiled sadly at how grown up his son seemed.

Kushina on the other hand pulled back slightly from the hug and looked at her eldest son her eyes were red from crying. However she soon smiled at Naruto before quickly glomping him in another hug she was crying for a whole new reason now as like Minato she could see how mature her son had become.

"Where am I?" Naruto wondered he had a good idea however he wanted to make sure he knew his surroundings.

"By the looks of it...our home seems like this place was chosen as your happiest memories were in this place" Minato replied looking around the kitchen like Naruto he could remember every little thing about the house.

"I'm glad...this feels like home" Naruto said as he still had Kushina in a hug and Minato smiled before looking serious for a moment.

"Naruto...I'm so proud of you what you did protecting your brother as a father I couldn't be more proud" Minato stated making Naruto blush slightly at the praise he didn't really feel like he deserved it however he looked down as he felt Kushina pull away from the hug once again and she nodded in agreement.

"You guys saw that huh?" Naruto questioned scratching the back of his head in embarrassment which made Kushina's eyes begin to water again he had kept that embarrassed habit all of these years.

"We've always been watching you..." Kushina stated shocking Naruto and Minato looked towards Kushina and the two of them nodded before Minato snapped his fingers and the entire surroundings changed gone was the kitchen they had been stood in now was a large fire with complete blackness all around.

Taking Naruto's hand Kushina led him to a small log that they sat down on Minato sat on the other side of Naruto. For Naruto it felt like it had when he was a kid where he would hold his mother and father's hand walking in between them.

"We've seen it all...all this time we've been watching you" Kushina stated again while Naruto looked towards the fire in hesitation and he bit his lip...all of it?

"Are you ashamed of who I am?" Naruto wondered if his parents had seen all of it then they would have seen all of his messy and bloody moments...there was no way his parents could be proud of him.

"Of course not...Naruto-chan we would never be ashamed of you you're my baby and I love you...while I don't agree with every choice you made I couldn't be more proud of the man you have become" Kushina stated shocking Naruto he had lived under the impression for so long now that his parents would be ashamed of him.