Another Jinchuriki

Welcome back to the chapter number 134 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Konohagakure

Nimato cracked his neck with a large grin on his face as he stood at the large gates of Konohagakure today was a special day and he had arrived at the meeting place several minutes early due to his excitement. Today was the day they set off on a lead Sakura had gained from Sasori over Orochimaru...and hopefully a lead on Sasuke.

Nimato knew Kakashi still wasn't completely fit for missions so Tsunade had assigned a Jounin named Yamato as squad leader as well as another shinobi named Sai...who was in Nimato's opinion the creepiest person he had ever met and always walked around smiling despite the situation. However Sakura-chan was going to be there so the spirit of team seven would still be there which was what Sasuke would need to see that they hadn't given up on him.

Sighing Nimato had wanted to say his bye's to Hashirama however when he had seen Tsunade this morning Hashirama had been sleeping. Ever since the incident at the wedding Hashirama hadn't really said much and no one really knew how to approach him with the subject after all how do you explain watching your father for the first time fighting to the death with the Kages?

Hashirama hadn't opened up to anyone on what he was feeling over seeing what his father looked like and Nimato also wondered how Naruto felt he had exploded when he had seen Tazawa attack the booth Hashirama had been in.

Remembering the events of the wedding Nimato also wondered how Koyuki was doing he had heard she had gone back to her country for the time being...to most likely heal any wounds she had...or perhaps hide in shame from what was shown to the public. The papers and news was full of the events of what happened at the wedding up to every little thing that happened such as apparently a guard had saved the Iwagakure Daimyo from being attacked by one of the workers at the stadium.

Whatever the case was the wedding had been a disaster for everyone...weddings were meant to be a time of happiness however once a bride shed tears for something that isn't happiness then that was unacceptable.

With Naruto

Naruto pulled the hood on his cloak tighter to his face as he walked through a small town in Hi No Kuni the sun was beginning to set and the store owners were beginning to put the covers over their stores however Naruto kept his hood in place due to what he was holding in his hand.

Looking at his hand Naruto tightened his grip on the newspaper the cover was a picture of him standing against the four Kages and Naruto had stopped reading the paper when he had seen that the attack had been unprovoked by anyone and Naruto had showed up out of jealousy to ruin the wedding.

Naruto wasn't stupid he knew what was happening the leaders of the countries were using him as a scapegoat in order to prevent wars breaking out and also to hide the involvement of Tazawa and any member of the Fire Daimyo family. Naruto wondered just how much of a bribe would have went into doing that but shook off the thought the bribe money would have been paid by the money of the civilians in Hi No Kuni with their taxes.

However Naruto was more angry at the false accusation that he had ran away from the fight out of fear and what really made Naruto's blood boil was the picture of his son Hashirama and it was labelled 'son of a demon'.

Speaking of Hashirama...Naruto still couldn't believe he had seen his face...that was his child and for Naruto it was the most purest thing he had ever seen, there were few things Naruto had left in this world he wanted to protect but just seeing Hashirama's face had Naruto wanting to protect his son with everything he had and was.