Clan Heads !

Welcome back to the chapter number 189 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto sighed as he waiting to be called into a meeting with the clan heads like he had said earlier to Tsunade he knew they only wanted to see him to measure exactly how much of a threat he was to the village not to mention he knew more than likely a few of them would have been friends with his parents.

Seeing Shizune walk out of the room that the clan heads were waiting for him Naruto raised an eyebrow as she averted her eyes from him it wasn't like he cared but he found it a little weird that she walked towards him while looking at the floor.

"Tsunade-sama and the clan heads are ready for you Naruto-kun" Shizune said continuing to look at the floor as she spoke.

"Right...thanks Shizune" Naruto said walking past Shizune and entering into the room that had been set up specifically for this little meeting. He had no idea quite what to expect however he did know he would be cautious about revealing anything these people weren't his allies or friends they were just...people to him.

As he walked into the room Naruto noticed a large rectangular table and kneeled down on a cushion around the sides of the table were each of the clan heads a little wooden insignia with their clan's symbol on it.

Noticing immediately Tsunade was sat at the end of the table Naruto raised an eyebrow at the little wooden insignia in front of her he recognized the symbol of the Senju clan however he wasn't exactly sure he could call it a clan anymore considering it consisted of one person.

"Naruto...please sit down" Tsunade said while Naruto looked around the room at the faces of each of the clan heads.

The first face Naruto looked towards was Tsume Inuzuka she was a beautiful woman who looked to be in her late thirties she had brown shaggy hair and she appeared to have an animalistic look to her with her red fang markings on both of her cheeks. 

Looking over to the other clan heads Naruto recognized a few of them he immediately spotted Shikaku Nara he knew the man as he had met the Nara when he was younger, he also recognized Choza Akimichi who he had also seen when he was younger if memory served him correct Naruto was sure these two were good friends with his father.

There were other clan heads he could see however Naruto couldn't really name however by looking at their appearances he could certainly identify the clans they were from. One was certainly from the Aburame clan his long sunglasses and long trench coat gave that away as it was well known members of the Aburame clan hid their bugs under that huge coat.

Naruto could also recognized the clan head of the Yamanaka clan by his unusually long blonde and with the Hyuga clan Naruto immediately identified the clan head by the fact the man possessed the Byakugan.

Looking over towards Tsunade once again Naruto shrugged his shoulders and made his way towards the table before sitting down cross legged on the pillow immediately he noticed looks of disapproval from the head of the Hyuga and Aburame clan however he didn't really pay attention he wasn't one for the whole formal or ceremonial actions.

"Now...I'm sure I don't need to introduce anyone here...but just to break the ice this is Naruto Namikaze son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki and like you all requested...a meeting has been set up to greet, ask questions and more importantly welcome Naruto back to the village" Tsunade stated emphasizing her last point she wanted to make sure everyone would be respectful here.