Clash of Brothers

Welcome back to the chapter number 121 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Nimato stared in shock as his brother stood in front of him with Izumi next to him...of all the people they could have ran into it had to be those two. He had so many things running through his head at the moment and this wasn't the most ideal situation for him he wanted to bring Naruto back to the village...however Gaara needed his help right now.

Sakura stood wide eyed at the two people in front of her the blonde haired attractive man was Nimato's brother and the beautiful black haired woman was Sasuke's older sister...these were also the two people that had completely destroyed Tsunami and Inari's life and seeing the two in person now she could honestly say she was more intimidated than she ever thought she would be.

Kakashi raised his headband showing his three tomoe Sharingan these two were possibly two of the strongest people to have ever come out of Konohagakure and had frightening reputations all around the shinobi world Izumi had a reputation of being a cold and calculated killer with a tremendous strength while Naruto had a reputation of being manipulative and also his reputation was one that could rival even his father's the Yondaime Hokage.

"Seems we meet again...little brother" Naruto said with a small smirk and tilted his head to the side a little so he could get a look at the others with him and as his eyes landed on Sakura he blinked a few times.

"Pink...that's a pretty exotic colour isn't it? Naruto asked causing everyone but Izumi to momentarily falter before a flaming aura appeared around Sakura.

"Perverted idiot you two are exactly the same" Sakura shouted referring to both Naruto and Nimato however Naruto grinned again before sighing.

"My...my, don't get so heated up" Naruto said however he narrowed his eyes slightly when Nimato took a step forward.

"We don't have time to talk move and let us save Gaara" Nimato demanded causing Sakura to go back to being serious as well.

Naruto blinked a few times at what Nimato said before he quietly began to laugh however his laugh soon began to become louder almost making it sound like he had become crazy, trailing a hand through his hair Naruto pierced his eyes onto Nimato.

"I'm not letting you past...you guys should understand the situation by now" Naruto responded cracking his neck and in a blink of an eye Nimato who was shrouded in red chakra was inches away attempting to land a punch.

Seeing the punch coming Naruto ducked under the fist before kicking Nimato in the stomach and quickly kick-flipped himself back up while Nimato sailed through the air before landing on his feet in a crouched position and the first chakra tail grew on him.

"Well there go negotiations..." Kakashi muttered pulling out a kunai and charged forward as did Sakura.

"Can you deal with them?" Naruto asked to Izumi and she nodded before facing the two would be attackers.

Kakashi attempted to stab Izumi with the kunai however she used both hands to grab his extended arm and flipped him over her shoulder and just before Sakura was about to punch her Izumi quickly extended her leg and kicked the pink haired girl in the stomach sending her flying back.

Standing up straight Izumi watched as Kakashi flipped in the air and threw a kunai at her, turning her body Izumi moved out of the way of the kunai her eyes following the small blade as it passed her. Quickly using her finger to catch the kunai through the circular end she spun her body around while throwing the kunai back at Kakashi hitting him in the chest however Izumi narrowed her eyes when Kakashi exploded in a cloud of smoke.