Chase Down Idiot !

Welcome back to the chapter number 155 of "Strings Of Destiny".

WARNING :- I have seen many of you all are asking to not make Izumi and kisame do sex. I will not make any promises as its a author's job to make the story as much  interesting as possible but ill see what I can do.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

"You plan on killing your brother right?" Kisame asked as both he and Izumi walked out of the town.

"Yes...he's not strong enough and I thought he may be able to prove a challenge to me but I was wrong" Izumi replied back as she applied a small seal onto her chest which piqued Kisame's curiosity.

"What's that?" Kisame wondered.

"A seal which will help" Izumi replied back not wanting to tell Kisame it was a way of blocking Naruto's Hiraishin No Jutsu.

"I see...when you kill that annoying brother of yours I want you to strip down naked for me and we're going to record our dirty stuff to send to that blonde haired idiot" Kisame said in a tone that left no room for argument he wanted to hurt Naruto as much as possible.

Konohagakure No Sato

Tsunade walked past dozens and dozens of graves in the huge graveyard of Konoha it was known as the quietest section of Konohagakure. As she walked past she could see names she recognized and some she didn't most of them had been friends.

As she walked past she frowned at the thought of what was currently happening, she had just sent out a large squad to retrieve Sasuke due to Intel from the Uchiha of where he would be but she knew that meant the older Uchiha knew she was going to her death. Jiraiya was still missing and she had a bad feeling about what was going to happen to him.

And Naruto...well she hadn't heard any news from him and she could only pray he was safe where ever he was. Stopping at a grave Tsunade looked down and laughed slightly.

"I wonder of all places why I came here" Tsunade wondered to herself as she looked down at the grave that belonged to Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki she had never actually been here since coming back to Konohagakure she had always wanted to but she had never had the time.

"You were both brats when I met you...I would never had imagined you would be the parents of the two greatest heroes Konohagakure will ever see" Tsunade admitted she viewed both Naruto and Nimato as heroes that shined brighter than anyone.

"I wonder how you two would feel about me being in love with your son...Minato you'd probably approve and well Kushina I can imagine we'd have had our fights" Tsunade said with a slightly bitter laugh.

"I suppose I came here to try find some sort of guidance because I have no idea what to do...but I understand that asking the dead for help is also quite pointless" Tsunade continued before sitting cross legged in front of the grave.

"Perhaps I just wanted someone or something to talk to...without everyone here it can get pretty lonely in this village" Tsunade said picking pieces of grass out of the ground not knowing exactly why perhaps it was just a nervous habit she had.

"I just wanted you both to know that...you should be proud of your sons and if Naruto does come back to the village and he's in a bad state which I suspect he will be I'm going to look after him and love him" Tsunade finished pulling a vial out from her pockets before taking off the lid and quickly drinking it.