Denial of Despair

Welcome back to the chapter number 164 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Nimato panted as he ran through the greenery of Mount Myoboku following him was Fukasaku who was constantly hitting him with a stick, to some the scenery would look absurd and be nothing more than madness but to the two of them this was training.

Nimato had found out that he was unable to bond with Fukasaku and acquire sage mode due to the Kyuubi preventing it however Nimato had refused to give up and instead of letting Fukasaku absorb the nature chakra he'd do it himself while moving. However the problem was if too much nature chakra was absorbed then the person absorbing it would be turned into a toad statue.

The reason Fukasaku was hitting Nimato was each time he hit him with the stick he would knock the nature chakra right out of him. Nimato knew this training would be difficult as he had been told by Fukasaku that not even Jiraiya had been able to completely master sage mode.

Collapsing to the ground Nimato found his breath labored this training was completely unlike anything he had ever done before looking up Nimato really found the unique colours of Mount Myoboku to be quite beautiful the large green and yellow plants really made the place seem quite surreal.

"Are you done Nimato-chan I wouldn't blame you we've been at this for hours" Fukasaku stated he was wheezing as well and out of breathe from constantly chasing after Nimato.

"No...I'm not done not yet..." Nimato said pushing himself to his feet before starting to run again while gathering nature chakra making Fukasaku sigh before running after him hitting him with the stick in his hand when he felt Nimato was absorbing to much nature chakra.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Nimato sat on top of the stone steps near the small bed of oil which helped absorb nature chakra he was resting from his training he had been able to finally get to the point where he could absorb nature chakra however his appearance would become similar to that of a toad however it was at least improvement.

"Still outside Nimato-chan?" Fukasaku asked hopping over to Nimato and sitting next to him the two watched as the sun was beginning to set.

"...Yeah I'm just thinking of way to speed up the training" Nimato answered frowning at the thought Konohagakure could be attacked at any moment.

"Well...rushing the training won't help and this training will make you considerably stronger it's a shame your brother didn't want to take it" Fukasaku stated making Nimato nod in disappointment he too had wanted to see his brother after the confrontation with that masked Akatsuki member it seemed Naruto was no longer a part of that evil organisation.

"Did he say anything to why he didn't want the training?" Nimato wondered of course he knew better than anyone how strong Naruto was but the person they could be fighting was strong enough to kill off Jiraiya.

"No...not really but if Pain does attack he'll be on your side" Fukasaku told Nimato who smiled slightly at the thought of finally his brother being on his side.

"Jiraiya would be proud of the two of you" Fukasaku stated his meeting with Naruto and Nimato showed him that the two of them where incredibly a lot like Jiraiya and it was clear they had both inherited their ways of the shinobi from him.

Konohgakure No Sato

Tsunade closed her eyes in concentration she was stood in the middle of a field around her where multiple huge boulders and she was wearing a white robed outfit and had her hands and feet bandaged. Snapping her eyes open she disappeared from where she was and appeared above one of the boulders before tapping the tip of her finger against it making it crumble into small pieces of rock. Disappearing yet again Tsunade reappeared above many of the other boulders doing the exact same thing.