Secrets

Welcome back to the eight chapter of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

January 1st

The test was a failure...I was unable to fully use the power of the Mangekyo Sharingan as it drained to much chakra from me...also I was unable to use any of the Mangekyo techniques...it seems I will need the body of an Uchiha to use these eyes to their full potential.

Naruto scanned over the document it was the last entry that was put in this logbook and it was quite a while ago.

Quickly pulling out a seal Naruto stored the Sharingan eyes away so Orochimaru couldn't have his precious eyes.

Looking around Naruto also found medicines of all types picking up a blue bottle Naruto read the side.

"Microscopic Polyangiitis medicine...why would Orochimaru have these..." Naruto murmured to himself.

Naruto's head snapped towards the door as he heard the sound of metal hitting the floor walking towards the door cautiously Naruto proceeded to open it slowly.

However what he saw caused him to narrow his eyes in disgust men, women and even children were lined up in the corridor staring at him emotionlessly he also noticed that a lot of them were the people trapped in those cages.

"Move" Naruto commanded however when they didn't move he slightly unsheathed his katana...though he did almost put it away when a small boy came out from the crowd and walked towards him.

However what happened next caused Naruto's eyes to widen a fraction the seal around the boys neck expanded his skin turned a darker tone, giant claws grew out from where the boys hands where and his eyes turned a horrible shade of red.

"Kill" The boy said quietly launching himself towards Naruto.

Naruto dodged the boy easily though he was surprised by the speed shown by the boy...but what struck Naruto worst was the lifeless look the boy had in his eyes and by the looks of things the boy was near 10 years old.

'The same as...Nimato'

It was then the boy's appearance left and in its place blonde hair grew out from the original brown the red eyes slowly turned into blue and 3 whisker marks grew on each cheek.

Hesitating slightly Naruto was unable to stop the blow that hit him in the shoulder knocking him back.

"Shit" Naruto groaned shaking his head...however Nimato's appearance never left, steeling himself Naruto's eyes turned emotionless blue and pulled out his sword.

"I'm sorry" Naruto mumbled disappearing in a blink of an eye and was immediately right next to the boy slashing the boys torso Naruto stared unaffected as the boy's body split in half showering the room in blood.

"Who's next" Naruto said quietly turning around and staring at the group in front of him.

Without flinching Naruto watched as the rest slowly transformed into monsters as well, Naruto pulled out three bladed kunai that only the Yondaime was ever seen using and launched it through them all so it was lodged into the wall.

Disappearing in a yellow flash Naruto was next to the kunai with his sword raised high in the air...but behind him the cursed seal fighters did not move slowly their limbs began to slide off their body and fall to the floor showering the room in even more blood.