Father Son

Welcome back to the chapter number 187 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

"So...where do you want to go?" Naruto asked it had been awhile since he had set foot in Konoha not to mention he had no idea what his son liked to do.

"Ichiraku!" Hashirama shouted raising Naruto's eyebrow slightly.

"The ramen stall?" Naruto asked and Hashirama nodded enthusiastically getting a sigh from Naruto.

Of course Naruto knew of Ichiraku the place had been around longer than he had been alive when he had been little he could remember his mother taking him to the little stall as she was friends with the old man who ran the place he could also remember the little brown haired girl that used to work there as well.

"You have some nerve walking these streets scum" Naruto turned his head at the sound of the voice and when he did he came face to face with a scruffy looking man and the man also appeared to be a little drunk.

Narrowing his eyes Naruto felt his blood boil and being called scum by this worm and on instinct he clenched his fist ready to punch the man in the face for the insult however the feeling of his son tugging on his hand made Naruto widen his eyes slightly bringing him back from his anger and looking around he could see the scared faces of many of the villagers as if expecting the man to be killed.

Unclenching his fist Naruto sighed before turning away and looked down to his son while smiling before continuing to walk forward he wasn't going to beat someone up in front of his son he wasn't going to set that sort of example for his child. Not to mention he wasn't going to give the villagers that didn't completely despise him a reason to start doing so.

"That's right you coward walk away like you don't give a shit...you Akatsuki scum killed my son" The man shouted as Naruto and Hashirama walked away dropping onto his knees sobbing as he did.

Naruto clenched his fist yet again at being called a coward it was one of the few words he couldn't stand being called and he had killed people who had called him it. However Naruto knew he couldn't get angry while his son was with him besides Naruto could tell by the state the man was in killing him would be exactly what the man would want.

As both Naruto and Hashirama made it to where Ichiraku was located before the invasion Naruto raised an eyebrow at the sight of an old man and young brown haired woman standing in a squared off section as if guarding the piece of land.

"Ichiraku-jiji...Ayame-chan" Hashirama shouted getting the individuals attention and Naruto could see the old man who was wearing what appeared to be a chefs outfit holding a ladle in his hand and in the brown haired woman's hand was a rolling pin.

"Hashirama-chan" Both Ichiraku and Ayame said noticing the small blonde haired boy's presence however they both widened their eyes when they noticed Naruto and he could see them grip the items in their hand a little tighter.

"Hashirama where is your Kaa-chan"? Ichiraku asked while looking at Naruto who could tell immediately that the old man didn't trust him.

"Resting...but this is my Tou-chan we're here for ramen" Hashirama exclaimed excitedly making Ichiraku and Ayame frown.

"Oh...I see I'm sorry to say the shop hasn't been rebuilt yet...and by the way things are looking I doubt it ever will be" Ayame replied back confusing Hashirama however Naruto narrowed his eyes.