A Strong Will!

Welcome back to the chapter number 84 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

With Naruto

"It looks like things are already getting interesting in there" Naruto said as he felt the large level of chakra being emitted from the building in front of him.

Both Izumi and Jiraiya nodded while Nimato frowned he couldn't feel anything at all except an ominous feeling.

"Well it's now or never" Naruto said walking into the building closely followed by Izumi, Jiraiya and Nimato.

With Kurotsuchi

Kurotsuchi panted as she was using one knee to keep herself up she had small cuts on her face and along her clothing. She was struggling to keep up with the attacks Satsui was throwing out his skill with the katana was far beyond any one she had ever seen and it took everything out of her to dodge the attacks.

"Are you going to fight back or are you just going to dodge all the time?" Satsui asked charging forward and tried hitting Kurotsuchi with a horizontal slice that would have taken her head off her shoulders. Luckily however she was able to duck in the nick of time before kicking the katana out of his hands sending it flying into the air.

"This is the fight you wanted" Kurotsuchi grinned however she was shocked when she found Satsui perched on her extended leg with a grin on his face.

"Don't get over confident or you'll lose your head" Satsui laughed grabbing his katana while it was in mid-air however Kurotsuchi used her agility and flexibility to use her other leg to kick Satsui under his his chin sending them in the air. Spinning around Kurotsuchi pinned Satsui to the ground using one foot to stand on his hand with his katana in it and one foot to stand on his knee.

"Now that's embarrassing being pinned down by a girl...you samurai really aren't all that are you idiot" Kurotsuchi laughed putting down a bit of pressure showing Satsui she could easily snap his leg or his hand if he even moved.

"How surprising...you talk and act like a man yet who would have thought you could move like a woman" Satsui said with a grin causing Kurotsuchi's eyebrow to tick.

"What did you say bastard?" Kurotsuchi asked letting her anger get the better of her and removed her foot that was pinning Satsui's hand and attempted to stamp on his face however thinking quickly Satsui moved his katana in time to impale Kurotsuchi's foot causing her to scream out in pain.

Biting her lip at the pain Kurotsuchi quickly pulled her foot off the blade and jumped back but fell down to one knee due to being unable to support her weight on both of her feet. Looking at her foot Kurotsuchi grunted in pain while blood began to pool underneath her foot.

"It's important to keep calm in fights otherwise you'll make mistakes" Satsui stated in a serious tone and swiped his katana cleaning it of the blood that was stained on it.

"S-Shut up" Kurotsuchi said slowly standing up using only one of her feet and glared at Satsui.

With Onoki

"Are you not worried about your granddaughter's safety?" Ryuujin asked lazily resting on his sheathed katana.

"Of course not she has my blood running through her she'll survive somehow" Onoki replied back he had to be cautious if the stories he had heard about this man were even remotely true there was no way he could let his guard down.