Strongest

Welcome back to the chapter number 6 of "Strings Of Destiny".

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LEMON, so read at your own risk.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Jiraiya covered his eyes at the attacks from both the Raikage and Naruto this was a battle between Kage level shinobi and the worst part was both of them where enjoying fighting especially if the smiles on their faces said anything.

"It was a smart decision...to involve that fool" Orochimaru said and Jiraiya narrowed his eyes so it was his fault 'A' was here.

"Enough...it's time I finish you once and for all...Orochimaru" Jiraiya said and Orochimaru grinned.

"Don't be so hasty to follow sensei and your students Jiraiya, Kabuto" Orochimaru said shouting his loyal student over. Kabuto nodded taking some of Orochimaru's blood and going through hands seals.

"Kuchiyose No Jutsu" Kabuto said slamming his palm to the ground and immediately a large cloud of smoke appeared revealing Manda Orochimaru's boss summon.

"Why have I been summoned, Orochimaru?" Manda asked the large snake peered above everyone.

"We have a few pests to deal with" Orochimaru replied he knew the snake would be pissed however right now he couldn't fight at his full potential due to the loss of his arms.

"I expect sacrifices" Manda stated and Orochimaru could tell the giant snake was annoyed however none the less he nodded accepting the conditions.

0°0°0°0°0°0

"It seems you have gotten stronger since the last time we battled" 'A' mentioned the smile on his face never once left his face even if he could feel Naruto's crushing killing intent and chakra it would take a hell of a lot more to intimidate someone like him he was the Raikage after all.

"I could say the same about you" Naruto stated a smile also on his face. The overpowering chakra from both his and the Raikage's element armor had caused a small sphere to form around them. Rocks where being lifted and crushed by the pressure surrounding the two.

On one side of the sphere it was blue while the other was white the roaring sounds of Naruto's wind and 'A's electricity made it impossible for anyone to hear what was happening.

"So...what's the deal with that blonde haired brat?" 'A' asked causing Naruto to narrow his eyes...this was bad if he knew Nimato was his brother he knew the Raikage would also want to fight him as well.

"Who knows" Naruto answered hoping a man as simple as the Raikage would just forget it and concentrate on him.

"I wonder...perhaps if I fight him as well...I'll figure it out myself" 'A' said his eyes narrowing slightly.

Naruto cursed he knew...out of all the people who could find out it had to be him. He knew someone like 'A' would know Nimato's lineage since the man had both fought with his father and his brother.

"I won't let you touch him" Naruto stated in a serious tone.

"Any spawn from the Yondaime Hokage should be either killed or battled with" 'A' reasoned and Naruto gritted his teeth in anger before quickly calming down.

"Fine...you're a man of honor...'A'-san...why don't we make this fight a little more interesting" Naruto stated hoping to play to 'A's competitive side.