The Ice Queen

Welcome back to the chapter number 45 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Next Morning

Naruto groaned as he heard the sound of knocking it was still early...well he thought it was you could never tell in Amegakure the clouds where always blocking the sun.

Opening the door Naruto raised an eyebrow as Izumi stood there fully dressed and looking better than she was yesterday.

"You're still not ready" Izumi stated and Naruto could feel his eyebrow twitching again over how straight forward she was.

"It would seem" Naruto responded his eyes meeting Izumi's he didn't know why but Izumi's eyes would always start to shine in these moments as if she enjoyed arguing or annoying him.

"Get ready moron" Izumi responded and Naruto scowled before turning around and walked back into his room to get dressed Izumi followed him into the room and again Naruto was sure he had seen a small smirk form on her face however he shook the thought off and continued to get dressed.

After he had finished getting dressed Naruto sat on the chair next to his table but soon frowned it collapsed immediately...it was clear now Pain was targeting him but he wouldn't lose so sitting on the floor with his legs crossed Naruto stared at Izumi as she looked on in amusement.

"Anyway...I've come up with a plan on when and how where going to infiltrate Konoha...do you have any questions?" Izumi stated and Naruto raised his eyebrow before sending Izumi a pierced stare.

"Why are you sat on my bed?" Naruto asked replied his eyebrows ticking he could almost see a smirk on Izumi's face as he asked the question.

"I meant useful questions..." Izumi stated and Naruto stayed silent.

"Okay the plan is..." Izumi started and Naruto's eyes began to widen after each passing second.

A couple of hours later

"So do you understand?" Izumi asked while Naruto narrowed his eyes at her.

"Yeah...I understand" Naruto confirmed while frowning and standing up.

"I understand that this will be difficult for you but if you want I cou..." Izumi started however she froze when Naruto turned around his blue cold eyes staring at her...no it was straight through her.

"No...I knew that it would come to this eventually I'll do it...we're partners after all right?" Naruto said and Izumi stared at him in shock before quickly shaking her head.

"Your right...let's do this" Izumi stated also standing up and for the first time in years Izumi smiled a genuine smile making her whole face light up.

Several Hours Later

Naruto sighed while looking out of the window of the small house he had conjured up from his abilities both he and Izumi had figured it would be better to be close to Konoha for the time being so they had built the house a few miles outside of the village and it was concealed by a Genjutsu Izumi had placed...however both of them had run into a little problem when it came to getting into contact with Konoha.

"I'll be attacked on sight" Izumi stated in an emotionless voice making Naruto sweat drop.

"And I won't?" Naruto asked with a raised eyebrow staring at his Uchiha partner.