Adventure On A Boat

Welcome back to the twelfth chapter of "Strings Of Destiny".

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LEMON, so read at your own risk.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto raced through the trees he figured he's try catch the boat that went to Kirigakure at the edge of Kumogakure he knew it'd be a least one more day before he reached Kirigakure.

After a couple of hours of non-stop running Naruto emerged out of the forest and jumped towards the docks he saw.

Seeing a man that was next to a large ship Naruto walked over to him.

"Hello I was wondering if you would be able to take me to Kirigakure...you would be paid for it as well obviously" Naruto stated to the man in an emotionless tone.

The man snarled at him to a civilian it would of scared the crap out of them but knowing he could easily kill the man if he had to Naruto held his ground.

"You mad boy...there hasn't been a ship sailed into Kirigakure in over 4 months, every ship that's gone in the last couple of years have never came back, keep your money and we'll keep our lives" The man said while Naruto frowned slightly and nodded before walking off down the docks to see if anyone else would be willing.

"Heard you were looking for a ship" A feminine voice stated forcing Naruto to turn around and look at the women who called to him.

"Yeah you willing to go too Kirigakure though?" Naruto asked as he raised his eyebrows at the women she was extremely attractive she had a dark tone skin colour, yellow eyes, light blue hair which was spiked out and wore a red vest with blue shorts and looked to be in her mid-thirties.

"Hn...I'm not like those pussies if you're willing to pay I'm willing to take you" She said raising her hand.

"Thank you...the names Naruto" Naruto said shaking her hand.

"Suifu...nice to meet you" The now known Suifu said.

"So...where's your ship" Naruto asked as he looked around and couldn't see any large ship that she would use.

"You can't see her look over there" Suifu said pointing towards the docks.

Naruto's eyes widened however when he saw where she was pointing as in front of him was a small boat that looked like it was falling apart, the one mass it had was cracked straight down the middle.

"She needs a few repairs but I just haven't had the time to fix her up" Suifu said rubbing the back of her head in embarrassment.

"It will be fine..." Naruto muttered as he followed Suifu to the boat, and as he walked onto it he noticed it had a cabin below.

"You ready?" She asked untying the rope that was attached to a wooden pole as she saw Naruto nod.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Naruto stayed quiet for most of the time on the boat he was a little frustrated that the boat wouldn't make its way to Kirigakure until the morning as he was getting impatient to find some answers.

As he sat at a small table in the cabin below, the room was only lit by a small candle in the centre of the table, looking around Naruto was surprised by what he saw.

On the wall he could see pictures hung up,l the first one he saw was Suifu standing next to her boat the boat was a lot cleaner and less cracked the giant smile on her face showed Naruto that her boat was her pride and joy.