Beginning Of A Relation

Welcome back to the ninth chapter of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto's eye brow twitched as he sat at the same table he had been sitting at for the last three days since he had come to this village while watching Tsunade and Shizune drink.

"So...is this how you usually spend your time?" Naruto asked with a bored tone.

"Huh...what are you talking about...this is fun you should be enjoying your youth like them" Tsunade said happily as she drank more sake and pointed towards all the people who were dancing and drinking happily.

Naruto scanned the room it was true everyone was in high spirits the children were enjoying the games involved in the festival while the adults drank, danced and laughed.

Sighing to himself Naruto placed his head on the table and slowly let his eyes close wishing that today would be over already.

"Come on Naruto...let's get out of here and find something else to do" Naruto's head picked up as he heard Tsunade.

"What do you mean I thought you liked the free alcohol" Naruto asked raising an eyebrow.

"Alcohol...this isn't alcohol this might as well be water to me" Tsunade stated proudly while Naruto just shook his head.

"Figures...anyway not that I'm complaining were else is there to go?" Naruto asked as he stood followed by Tsunade and Shizune.

"Who knows anything beats sitting around here" Tsunade commented forcing Naruto to raise an eyebrow.

'I thought she would be happy at the thought of just sitting around and getting drunk' Naruto thought confusedly as he followed Tsunade and Shizune out of the bar.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Naruto looked In astonishment as he walked around the village the villagers had really gone all out for this festival there were games that the children were playing and winning prizes, the adults were in their best kimono's dancing and drinking.

"It's really something isn't it" Tsunade said getting Naruto's attention "That no matter how miserable our lives are, there will always be those who are the complete opposite and are always happy...kind of makes you a little jealous doesn't it" Tsunade finished staring sadly at a couple dancing and laughing.

However Naruto never answered and just stared at the scenery around him.

BOOM

Naruto spun around and was quickly on guard however what he saw caused him to widen his eyes fireworks where exploding causing a mixture of beautiful colors.

Flashback

"Kaa-chan" A 4 year old Naruto said as he ran towards his mother dodging through the people of Konoha.

Kushina Uzumaki turned on her heels at the sound of her baby boy and smiled putting her hands on her stomach her small bump was clear enough to show everyone she was pregnant.

"Naru-chan" Kushina said smiling as she spread her arms out, immediately Naruto crashed into Kushina being careful not to cause too much impact on his mother's pregnant belly.

Kushina fondly ruffled Naruto's hair as her son hugged her and seeing him in his dark blue kimono made her heart melt.

"Naru-chan...if you're here where's your father?" Kushina asked looking around for Minato.