Blackmail

Welcome back to the chapter number 44 of "Strings Of Destiny".

I'm going to start showing the relationship both Naruto and Izumi have now so you have a clear understanding of 'what' exactly they are and how they interact with one another now they've had some time to bond.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

"So Wave is free?" Izumi asked and Naruto nodded in confirmation.

"Yeah...there where a few mishaps but Wave is now free and Gato is dead" Naruto confirmed causing Izumi to sigh.

"I had been worried you would mess things up" Izumi stated while Naruto furrowed his eyebrows at how she had stated that.

"You have no confidence in me do you?" Naruto questioned while falling back into the chair that was in the room, both he and Izumi had stayed in a wooden house he had created...she had stated several times that she was surprised by his ability to use Moukton so efficiently however each time she said it Naruto could hear the slight mocking tone she would use each time she'd say it.

"It's not that I have no confidence in you...it's just I have very little of it in you...you are a moron after all" Izumi said with a slightly amused tone while Naruto scowled when she said moron during their time on the island a certain event had him labelled with the word for life by her.

"So what was the mishap?" Izumi asked counting the money Naruto had handed to her, it was the money Naruto had acquired from Gato however if counting the fact he had given Tsunami and the wave country then he had taken part of the money for himself.

"I ran into team seven of Konoha that consisted of Kakashi Hatake, Sakura Haruno, Nimato Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha" Naruto said watching Izumi's eyes widen slightly.

"Oh...I see and how did it go?" Izumi asked her eyes turning back to the money on the table in front of her.

"It was strange...I felt like that I had known all of them for years and their gaining strength quickly especially my brother and your brother" Naruto answered noticing the way Izumi whole demeanor changed.

"That's good...I suppose" Izumi stated before standing up and walking away.

"Where are you going?" Naruto asked closing his eyes just as Izumi was about to leave the room.

"Bed...we have to be up early to meet up with everyone back at Akatsuki" Izumi muttered and Naruto turned around to look at the back of Izumi.

"You can't run away from this...not forever" Naruto told her and she sighed before opening the door to the room.

"I know I'll deal with it when the time comes...moron" Izumi replied walking out of the room and coughing heavily.

"Still won't let me in huh?" Naruto whispered thinking about Izumi's situation.

Next Morning

"You ready?" Naruto asked giving a side glance to Izumi while she nodded. Naruto had noticed Izumi being quiet ever since he had told her about the meeting with team seven he could understand on a level he knew she hated to know anything Sasuke related it's why he initially referred to the incident as a mishap...but he should have known she was to curious for her own good.

"Yes...what do you plan to do when we go there?" Izumi asked in an emotionless voice staring at the sun while Naruto sighed.

"What do you mean?" Naruto replied placing his hand to the floor and immediately the house he had created sunk back into the ground.