Kirigakure Here I Come

Welcome back to the eleventh chapter of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Tsunade's eyes fluttered open slightly as she felt the feeling of a light breeze cast over her naked body, annoyingly opening her eyes she looked over to Naruto's window and saw it was slightly open.

Sighing as she looked down towards Naruto she smiled a little as she saw his expression he was laid on his back allowing her to use his chest as a pillow and his body as a climbing frame.

She had sprawled all over him their legs where twisted together her arms where around his waist and her head rested neatly under his chin.

Leaning forward Tsunade placed a kiss on Naruto's forehead, she had remembered doing this for both Nawaki and Dan, she felt he deserved it after all last night had been extremely pleasurable for her but exhausting, as both of them seemed to be in a competition on who could make the other cum the most it had ended in a draw as they had both passed out, she was surprised he could last so long as most men could only keep one orgasm and it was rare to see a man who was able to actually get hard again and after giving him multiple blow jobs last night that would have knocked out a normal man she could definitively say he had a lot of stamina.

Carefully prying herself off of him Tsunade got off the bed being careful in her movements to not wake the sleeping blonde.

She flinched suddenly however as she felt her body bend it was mostly her ass that stung though and she didn't need to ask why as she already knew...Naruto had taken her anal virginity and she wasn't going to regret it and complain about the stinging sensation...well until Naruto was awake then she'd punish him.

Walking over to the mirror in the room Tsunade groaned as she saw her appearance her hair was a mess.

Turning away and walking to the window completely in the nude as if she was the only one in the room Tsunade shut the window fully and closed the curtains.

"What are you doing up so early?" Naruto huskily whispered into her ear as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed himself onto her.

She couldn't help but smile slightly she too had wished she had stayed in bed however Shizune would be looking for her soon.

"Sorry, I have to go soon" Tsunade said while moaning as she felt Naruto press his manhood through her ass cheeks, she could feel herself blushing again and it quickly annoyed her.

"Really...well that's a shame" Naruto whispered and bit Tsunade's earlobe playfully.

Tsunade leaned into Naruto more and just enjoyed letting him touch her, feeling a little dominated Tsunade lowered her hand towards Naruto's penis and gave it a few soft strokes.

"Come on where going" Tsunade commanded while walking towards the bathroom all the while not letting go of Naruto's penis.

"Where?" Naruto asked enjoying her soft hands touching him.

"The shower" Tsunade grinned walking into the bathroom with Naruto.

0°0°0°0°0°0

An hour later both Naruto and Tsunade walked out of the bathroom with giant grins on their faces, they quickly got dressed as Tsunade didn't want her apprentice to come looking for her in Naruto's room.

As Tsunade was tying the obi back around her kimono style blouse she noticed Naruto staring at her intently.

"What?" She asked smiling seductively while turning around and now fully dressed.