Two Titans Meet

Welcome back to the chapter number 35 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

"How did I end up like this? Naruto asked himself as he lay on the bed under his right arm was a naked Karui who was had nuzzled into his neck while she was asleep. Under his left arm was Samui who had nuzzled into the other side of his neck, and on top of his chest was Yugito she had fell asleep with his penis still inside her.

Naruto fondly remembered what happened between the three of them after he had came inside Yugito he had spent a lot of his time with his genitals being sucked and kissed by Yugito and Samui. However after cumming in Samui for the third time she had passed out leading to both Naruto and Yugito to hump like rabbits and with Yugito's stamina she was easily to keep up with Naruto and it wasn't until the tenth time Naruto had came inside her until she passed out while he was still inside.

As Naruto laid there he couldn't help think that despite how great this felt these three women weren't able to compare to Tsunade...no woman had yet as with Tsunade Naruto would usually find himself struggling to keep conscious since she was so horny whenever they met, not to mention she was so stubborn that she wouldn't let Naruto see her pass out without giving him one hell of a fight.

While lying there Naruto wondered why he how the situation had escalated from being threatened to having a foursome, perhaps it was his need to feel close to someone since he had been dreading this day his birthday was one of the hardest days for Naruto as it always reminded him how long he had been out of Nimato's life and usually he would either isolate himself or he would find a woman to sleep with...but he had been planning to isolate himself before Samui had started to follow him and with the alcohol still being in his system Naruto had decided to seduce her.

Looking out of the window Naruto noticed it was dark and he had heard no word from Izumi which could either mean she was captured or hadn't made her move yet and Naruto assumed it was most likely the latter since Izumi was one woman who wouldn't allow herself to be captured quietly it was strange actually Izumi was probably the most quiet, calm and noble person he had met yet when she wanted to she could be extremely loud and motivational.

Naruto slowly pried Karui and Samui off of him and carefully removed himself out of Yugito before getting up luckily both Karui had clutched to Yugito while in their sleep. Carefully roaming Yugito's house to look for his clothes Naruto smiled when he noticed them folded up on a chair and quickly got dressed getting ready to look for Izumi.

Not knowing where she could be Naruto decided on going back to the bar he had last met up with her in and luckily enough there she was sipping on some sake.

"Hey" Naruto said walking in he was glad the bar was so rundown as it had no customers and the barmaid was asleep at the bar.

Izumi glanced at Naruto before sighing and drinking her sake again she was tired and quite frankly didn't have the energy to deal with Naruto's nonstop questions.

"So is everything ready?" Naruto asked put off slightly by how Izumi was acting in all the time he knew her she hadn't acted like this before it was like she had just given up on life.

"Yes..." Izumi answered while Naruto sat down and took the bottle of sake Izumi had and drank some and narrowed his eyes slightly at Izumi.

"So when will we make our move?" Naruto asked.