For My Guilt

Welcome back to the chapter number 77 of "Strings Of Destiny".

My first chapter without any help from I hate heroes :)

Hope you all enjoy it

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto raked his hand through his hair as he sat on a bed in a hotel room in Hi No Kuni what would he do with Izumi...she had gotten like an hour rest before saying she was popping out of course Naruto had been more than willing to follow her however she had responded saying she needed some time on her own.

Lying down on the bed Naruto frowned thinking about Naoru and Yotogi what had happened to them...was this the reason Naoru seemed so eager to rid herself of the anti-aging vial?

Hearing the door to his room open Naruto raised an eyebrow as Izumi staggered in...yes staggered her hair looked messy and her Sharingan was active while she slowly made her way into the room.

"Are you alright?" Naruto asked watching as her eyes focused on him and she grinned slightly before walking over to him.

"Are you alright?" Izumi asked back hiccuping and Naruto groaned in realization she was drunk.

"I am now" Naruto replied back happy she was back here since he could only imagine the damage a drunken Izumi could do.

Looking at Naruto in thought for a second Izumi slowly lifted up her tight black top revealing her tight curves and toned stomach. Naruto struggled to keep the blood in his nose as he noticed Izumi's bra it was black laced and pushed her breasts together nicely.

Grinning again at Naruto's stupor Izumi turned around and slowly slid down her black anbu pants showing Naruto her tight ass and firm thighs leaving her in only her black bra and panties.

"What do you think?" Izumi said mumbling and Naruto couldn't help but get an erection at seeing her like this however he soon narrowed his eyes at her...why was she doing this?

"What are you doing?" Naruto asked watching as Izumi walk towards him in a seductive way and Naruto would admit she was sexy...everything about her was sexy.

"I've been thinking...of a way to help rid me of this stress and anger I have been feeling" Izumi continued her eyebrow rising slightly at Naruto before she lifted up the cover of his bed revealing him in his boxer shorts and t-shirt.

"Have you been drinking?" Naruto questioned as Izumi faked smiled at him before leaning down so her lips where right next to his ear the smell of alcohol was laced on her breath.

"And then it came to me that I could replace this feeling with pleasure...and I can't think of anyone better than you to do that" Izumi purred blowing into Naruto's ear and usually if any woman had done that to him he would have had no problems in letting them 'forget' their pain...however the thought of being just a tool for Izumi...seemed wrong to him it wasn't like Izumi didn't turn him on...because jeez she was pressing all his right buttons.

Izumi pulled back from Naruto's ear and looked at him and for a brief moment she hesitated because she knew she shouldn't do this in the long run this would affect them negatively...she was trying to use him to forget her pain over Naoru's death. What was she doing she wondered she didn't want to do this like this. However the alcohol took its toll on her sanity and she leaned down and kissed Naruto.

As her lips connected with his both Naruto and Izumi felt sparks throughout their bodies...however it felt wrong as well.

As Naruto felt Izumi's tongue in his mouth he could tell she was inexperienced in kissing the way her tongue would move in random patterns showed this...however she was a quick learner he found out when she beat his tongue into submission with her own.