Found Him

Welcome back to the chapter number 124 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

With Kakashi

Kakashi jumped from branch to branch as he tried to catch up to Nimato and Deidara he could see Nimato within his eye sight and was definitively hoping to try calm Nimato down before he made some foolish mistake. Kakashi widened his eyes when he noticed Deidara throw some more of the white explosive material onto the branches Nimato was running across.

"Nimato!" Kakashi shouted as an explosion occurred making Nimato disappear in the smoke quickly accelerating his speed Kakashi jumped into the smoke and blasted through it only to see Nimato continuously dodging more of those explosions however the explosions did give Kakashi the time to catch up to Nimato.

"Nimato slow down rushing in against this guy is to dangerous" Kakashi tried to advise however he was shocked to see Nimato's azure eyes completely concentrated ahead, it was times like this Kakashi could truly see his sensei in Nimato.

"I know attacking him without a plan is dangerous...but we have no other choice" Nimato said through gritted teeth glaring at Deidara.

Kakashi narrowed his eye as he also agreed slightly there wasn't much they could do when it came to fighting like someone like Deidara. They had nothing in their arsenal to fight this type of opponent. Carefully focusing on Deidara Kakashi's three tomoed Sharingan turned into three pointed star that looked similar to a shuriken signifying Kakashi's Mangekyo Sharingan.

The area around where Kakashi was staring at with his Mangekyo Sharingan began to become distorted and seemed warped, this technique was incredibly draining for Kakashi as each second that passed he could feel his chakra being slowly drained from the technique.

Deidara noticing that something was happening noticed his arm was beginning to become looking warped and distorted and panicked quickly looking down he glared at the Sharingan Kakashi had...stupid Sharingan users always looking down on him first Izumi now this asshole.

Deidara grunted when he felt an immeasurable amount of pain go through his left shoulder he had already lost one arm earlier due to his fight with Gaara and now he couldn't even feel his other. Looking over to his arm Deidara gasped when he noticed it had been completely removed.

"B-Bastard..." Deidara muttered glaring at Kakashi however he soon noticed his few moments of being distracted had caused him to lose track of the blonde haired Jinchuriki which was surprising considering the kid stuck out like a sore thumb with the orange and black jumpsuit looking thing.

"I still need more training with this eye" Kakashi said panting a little while holding his right eye in pain he had missed his original target of completely warping Deidara but at least now the bomber couldn't use his explosives now that he was missing both arms.

"Bastard..." Deidara grunted out as he glared at Kakashi it was that damn eye again, there was nothing more Deidara despised more than the Sharingan eye itself every time he looked at it he was reminded of that damn Izumi and his embarrassing defeat to her.

Turning to face his target Nimato Deidara widened his eyes Nimato was nowhere in sight Deidara cursed himself for focusing too much on Kakashi but it had been only natural for someone to focus on the strongest enemy since however the moment Deidara felt a heavy chakra in front of him he knew he had made a mistake.