Victory

Welcome back to the twenty-fourth chapter of "Strings Of Destiny".

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LEMON, so read at your own risk.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

With Naruto and Mei

"You sure they went this way?" Mei asked jumping from tree branch to tree branch closely following Naruto as they sped through the forest.

"Yeah, that's his chakra all right, but why isn't he concealing his chakra...I think we might be walking into a trap" Naruto summarized with a frown placing his hand onto the hilt of his katana.

"We'll need to be careful then" Mei said with Naruto nodding in agreement.

As the two of them made their way to a small opening in the forest Naruto narrowed his eyes as he felt everything around him go weird, glancing back he noticed Mei had disappeared.

'Genjutsu' Naruto thought with a frown.

Placing his hands into a seal to release the Genjutsu Naruto flared his chakra however when nothing around him changed Naruto frowned it seemed his chakra levels still hadn't recovered from the rescue mission.

"It's not going to work" Naruto turned his head towards the voice and narrowed his eyes at the sight of Hogosha as the man's upper body was hanging out of a tree.

"I had a feeling this was you're doing, but once Mei realizes she'll release me from this" Naruto said.

"She would, if she wasn't stuck in the exact same Genjutsu my clan was well known for its Genjutsu abilities and for people like you and Mei who have a considerably large amount of chakra this Genjutsu will be hard for you to break" Hogosha said with a laugh.

"But before you find a way to break it I'll kill you now" Hogosha laughed darkly before launching out of the tree towards Naruto with a large katana in one hand.

Naruto grunted in pain as he felt a cut go across his leg forcing him to one knee however just as he was about to retaliate, Hogosha vanished into the ground.

"I'm not going to kill you straight away Naruto, I'm going to make sure you feel the same amount of pain I felt when I had to watch you and Mei together" Hogosha jumped out of the ground and slashed Naruto's back causing him to stumble forward, seeing his chance Hogosha jumped forward grabbing Naruto by the back of his neck before raising his katana.

"I'm going to make you feel as insignificant as I felt when you were around" Hogosha said bringing down his katana but before it could reach Naruto, Naruto had swung around slicing Hogosha however to Naruto's surprise the blade went through him like it would air.

'What?' Naruto though in confusion using the moment to jump away.

"It's not going to work just give up and let me kill you" Hogosha said in a bored voice.

'He was definitively going for a killing hit but how could he hit me if his body was intangible...his attack would have phased straight through me...unless' Naruto closed his eyes before putting his hands into a seal.

"Kai" Naruto said and immediately a seal on his arm began to become visible and was glowing a blue colour.

Naruto's whole body gained a blue outline before it quickly vanished; keeping his eyes closed Naruto spun around and swiped his katana striking Hogosha in the stomach causing the man to howl in pain.