"N"

Welcome back to the chapter number 42 of "Strings Of Destiny".

Naruto will be meeting a new set of women, but the only two that he will stay with are Tsunade and Izumi 

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

'N' sighed as he watched Kakashi instruct Nimato, Sasuke and Sakura in a tree climbing exercise...it was really a miracle Konoha hadn't been attacked yet the standards where really falling behind from when he had been in Konoha the tree climbing exercise was taught in the academy perhaps the peace Konoha had seen had made them become more slack.

'Peace at my benefit' 'N' thought a small smile playing on his lips as Nimato got two feet up the tree and landed square on his face.

Watching Nimato get up and rub his face in pain made 'N' smile even more despite his taste in clothing he could see both of their parents in Nimato the blonde spiky hair he had inherited from their father but unlike him Nimato had inherited their mother's face and personality by the looks of things.

There was so many things he wanted to say to Nimato just sitting there and watching Nimato train was all to surreal for 'N' it was the greatest thing he had ever seen to see the boy train and complain...he wasn't sure about Nimato's obvious crush for Sakura but...at least he was showing an interest in girls.

Looking at the other two Genin's on Nimato's team 'N' wondered exactly what type of bond they all shared the Haruno...Sakura was it well he didn't know what to really think of her the pink hair was pretty exotic but other than that he couldn't really see why Nimato was attracted to her. Both he and his father where attracted to the strong and strong willed women while Sakura on the other hand didn't seem that attractive to him anyway perhaps it was because she cared more about her appearance than actually being a Kunoichi...though she had pretty decent chakra control considering how fast she was able to pick up the tree climbing exercise but that was probably due to her low levels of chakra. Another reason he wondered why Nimato was so attracted to this girl was she clearly had a crush on the Uchiha.

Looking at Izumi's brother 'N' frowned he was so set on killing her that it worried him slightly he knew Sasuke didn't have a chance at killing Izumi at the moment but he was determined and knowing Izumi's personality 'N' knew certain things that would happen. Sasuke seemed to also be Nimato's rival...and by the looks of things was quite ahead of Nimato.

'N' sighed as he remembered Kakashi asking him to look out for his students while he was resting...it was starting to annoy him how lax Kakashi was being with the training of these three and knowing what was to come in the future these three where no were near the level they'd have to be at to beat the Akatsuki.

"You're doing it wrong" 'N' stated to Nimato and Sasuke as Sakura was sat in the branch above them.

"Oh...and how would you know that?" Sasuke asked in annoyance he had been beaten by his fan girl and the dead last wasn't far from keeping up with him...it was a disgrace especially if he had to get to Izumi's level.

"Well...for one I know how to do this" 'N' stated jumping towards the tree and landing his feet onto the tree and sticking them to the bark by channeling chakra to his feet.

"See...it's actually not that difficult but if you want I could tell you where you're going wrong" 'N' said jumping off the tree and landing on his feet in front of the two Genin as they looked at him in awe however Sasuke quickly snapped out of his awe and glared at 'N' but before he could say anything he was interrupted by Nimato.