Who is that ?

Welcome back to the chapter number 109 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Nimato smiled as the door to the Hokage's office came into sight he could remember countless times when he had ran towards this door when he was younger whether it was due to the fact he a scared or alone he had always viewed this door as a sense of security.

"How's Baa-chan been these past two and a half years Sakura-chan?" Nimato asked looking towards his pink haired teammate who for some reason had a small grin on her face which confused Nimato.

However Jiraiya was not so blind, he had a good idea as to why Sakura was grinning. He was also dreading what was to come throughout the last two and half years Jiraiya's mind had constantly been dreading this moment. Meeting Tsunade again was something he did not want to do he had left with harsh words and a lot of anger and now he knew there would be another Senju with her now and he didn't know if he had it in him to see Tsunade's child when he knew it would tear his heart apart.

"Well she's been busy" Sakura answered as she opened the door allowing both Nimato and Jiraiya to walk in.

"Ah, so the rumors of you two returning are true" Tsunade said with a small smile and for Nimato it was quite strange to see Tsunade again she seemed different more mature and more responsible. He didn't know what it was really but there was no alcohol bottles and she seemed to be actually working and to his surprise she even had a pair of glasses on that made her look sort of like a teacher.

For Jiraiya he felt his heart skip a beat literally when he saw Tsunade he wasn't a kid like Nimato he could see just how sexy Tsunade was she had discarded her green haori leaving her in her usual white blouse top and her breasts where as large as usual and around her neck was a gold necklace and for Jiraiya she was just breath taken her hair was a little longer and there was one strand that was just in the way of her eye, her skin was absolutely stunning and the glasses she wore made her look unbelievable sexy and to finish off she wore red lip stick that made her look just hot. Yes there was no denying it she looked like a sexy mature woman.

"Hey Baa-chan we're back" Nimato practically shouted as he walked into the room and Tsunade found her eyebrow ticking at what Nimato called her however she was above getting angry at the affectionate nickname she had been given by the blonde shinobi after all over the last year and a half she had been gaining a lot more patience to annoying things like Nimato.

However Sakura had not gained the same amount of patience and immediately smacked Nimato over the back of the head for what he called Tsunade.

"Idiot, don't call Tsunade-sama that" Sakura fumed while holding her fist up ready to hit Nimato again if he said anything and Nimato cowered on the floor holding his head it was clear that Sakura had been training in controlling her chakra considering how much that hit actually hurt.

Sakura glared at Nimato at calling Tsunade a 'Baa-chan' of course she knew Nimato did not know about Tsunade's current situation however still it annoyed Sakura at the thought of her master being called old when she was a mother.

"It seems you haven't changed that much, have you?" Tsunade questioned making Nimato grin sheepishly before he narrowed his eyes slightly before standing up and walked towards the window in Tsunade's office.

"Ah, Kakashi-sensei it's so great to see you again...ah in fact I actually have a gift for you" Nimato said stepping out of the window and climbing onto the roof where Kakashi was lying down with a bored expression on his face.