Happy Ending !

This is the last chapter as I have decided to take a long break from this story  :(

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

With Izumi

Izumi saw Naruto nod and sighed finally...the way she was fighting now was okay due to the body she was in of course she had been at a disadvantage from the start since she had to limit her power however both Kakashi and Sakura were still no push overs together they had come up with a few strategies that had the potential to topple some of the strongest fighters however she had been toying and stalling long enough now and it was finally time for her and Naruto to finish this.

Seeing Sakura run at her and attempt a powerful punch Izumi grabbed her wrist stopping the punch inches away from her face and twisted the hand flipping Sakura over sensing Kakashi running at her with his Raikiri in his hand Izumi let go of Sakura's wrist and turned just in time for the Raikiri to go straight through her chest however a smirk grew on her lips as blood seeped from her mouth.

"Not bad..." Izumi said before she collapsed to her knees and Kakashi pulled his hand out of her chest and watched as she fell to the floor and blood pooled around her body however Kakashi's eyes soon widened as the body of Izumi slowly began to morph into another body. The body was that of a young woman with green hair which made Kakashi frown as understanding finally came...the reason Izumi hadn't used her Sharingan or any of her usual techniques was due to the fact it wasn't her body in fact the only thing that had been hers was the Taijutsu style.

Sakura quickly came to the same conclusion and frowned however she frowned at the thought of the Akatsuki being cruel enough to use someone as a pawn like that to just die...this world really was cruel and for a brief moment Sakura wondered whether the body of the green haired woman that was lying on the floor covered in blood had a family...a lover any friends?

Sighing Sakura like Kakashi now turned to Naruto who seemed to be smiling slightly and began to walk over towards them.

With Naruto

"It seems like it's time for us to part again" Naruto said as Nimato looked at the body of the green haired woman and then onto Naruto.

"You to?" Nimato asked getting a nod from Naruto and Nimato slowly stood up wiping away the tears from his eyes.

"Perhaps...it's not too late to save your friend...however know this that in this world one person's happiness usually means another's misery" Naruto stated getting a confused stare from Nimato as Kakashi and Sakura had now turned up to back him up.

"Now...young Namikaze...defeat him" Chiyo shouted hopping out of the trees and her hands raised and Naruto wondered what she was talking about however he soon realized she had used chakra strings to limit his movement not that he couldn't break them however Naruto was just going to let this play out.

"You're wrong about one thing..." Nimato started his hair shadowing his eyes as a shadow clone appeared behind him and began to form a Rasengan in the hand of the original Nimato.

"I will create a happy ending for everyone...for you, for your son Hashirama and for everyone I care about" Nimato proclaimed the blue ball of chakra on his palm now at full size.

"But if there's one thing I don't understand...it's why the hell can't you give me a straight answer for anything" Nimato shouted jumping towards Naruto and launched the Rasengan into Naruto's midsection and Naruto smiled before leaning into Nimato so he was right next to Nimato's ear.