So its True!

Welcome back to the chapter number 129 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Hi No Kuni

The sound of horses slowly walking down a long and dirty road could be heard the horses themselves were completely black in colour and their eyes seemed to gleam with a red hue. Behind the horses was a large black carriage that had four flaming torches on the top of it.

Inside four individuals were sat down three of them had black cloaks on while the other one had a white and red cloak on. The inside of the carriage seemed to have red padding all around.

"It's almost time my lord" One of the figures in the black cloaks said and lifted down his hood revealing a bald headed man with two large scars one going across his forehead and the other going across his nose.

"Yes but we need to be quick...otherwise 'those' two will make their moves first" Another figure said pulling down his hood revealing quite a aged man who had long white hair and his face was covered in wrinkles.

"I can't wait...to see how you cruelly torture them I almost had an orgasm last time you tortured someone" The final black cloaked figure said pulling down their hood and this time it was the face of a woman who had black hair and black eyes however she seemed to look a little mad but to most men she was certainly attractive especially with how her purple lip-stick made her seem more womanly.

"Now...now, don't be so hasty...this isn't a race it's a marathon...using up all my strength this early in the game would be foolish" The final figure in the white and red cloak said pulling down his hood revealing a man who seemed to be in his early thirties and he had long blonde hair and blue eyes his voice was elegant yet it had a dangerous tone to it.

"True...but those two are getting seriously close to that position, aren't you worried?" The oldest of the group asked causing the long blonde haired man to smile slightly before scoffing.

"Of course not...one of them is a love struck fool while the other is just a moron driven by revenge...when the time is right I'll make sure to strike them both down" The long blonde haired man said laughing causing the other three to laugh with him all the while the carriage continued to make its way through Hi No Kuni across the dark roads.

With Izumi

Izumi sighed as she looked up at the night sky her hands placed firmly on her thighs as she gazed at the unlimited amount of stars in the sky she would find herself doing this whenever it was a starry night like this, she couldn't help it.

She could hear Naruto panting as he exercised he had begun to lift heavy boulders the moment they had camped she suspected this had something to with the wedding and the amount of powerful enemies that may be there she had noticed he had been slacking off with his training ever since they had reunited.

Turning to face him she couldn't help but gain a twitch in her lips when she saw him struggling to lift the boulders he had his top off and she could see many of the scars that maimed his body from the little ones around his ribs to the massive one right across his chest from the attack he had taken from Ryuujin.

There was no denying Naruto had the body of a shinobi he had seen many battles and many fights, Izumi uncomfortably moved her legs and faced away with a small blush on her face when she noticed the sweat drip off his body. It was just a physical attraction her body was desiring Naruto not her she told herself she had trained herself to be more controlled than this.